Swag vs Talent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2008
Sup bart fam, Let me put this question to yall dats been eating at me. For about maybe the last 6 to 8 months the term SWAG has been killin me. ive been around for a minute from KRS to Rick ross and Jay -Z to Ice Cube and all those in between. Talent in my opinion rules everything but cats wit this so-called swag is killin the game..How many times have to read or heard this" His flow is cool but his SWAG is killin it" Don't get me wrong you do need a little style to get noticed but don't let your SWAG take away from substance......anybody fell me or am I talkin out my ASS???

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Swag is somthen wack rappers thought of to hide the fact they booty.

Yea you need style, and carisma... But normally the best rappers naturally have that and don't need to talk about it.

Apr 24, 2006
Swag is somthen wack rappers thought of to hide the fact they booty.

Yea you need style, and carisma... But normally the best rappers naturally have that and don't need to talk about it.
EXACTLY!!!!

Anyone goin out of their way to let everyone know that they have a lot of swag makes them look desperate...if you have it, then people will notice it. Most artists that say it all the time normally have a fault that's obvious to everyone.

Jan 22, 2007
There are people that are very talented musically but are just not stars...Then there are some people who can hide their lack-of talent with Swag....It would be great to have both but if you want to be a star, Swag wins out...That's the difference between leaders and followers, a great leader uses their Swag to coordinated the efforts of talented people while they receive the bulk of the credit...That's just the way things work...

Feb 9, 2008
It was sumthing that was eatin at me. i was the lab and this cat came threw wit bout 7cats. and all the time they was there not once did they say do this or do that...they just kept yellin put ya swag on it.....but dude was aight..it was the Swag thing is a crutch I think.