Suspected Gang Members Arrested in Raid at Nipsey Hustle Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
How the fuck the 6x10 a "Rollin' 60s gang sign"?

Dude said "40 people are under arrest", but then the lady comes on and says its 17. I'm thinkin' if you work for a news outet of any sort, you might wanna check your facts.

They rented out a space to kick it. No harm done.

Apr 27, 2009
WHAT THE HELL, SO WHEN ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT GOING TO START CRACKING DOWN ON ALL THESE HATE GROUPS IN SO CAL, AND ELSEWHERE?

THEY SAY THEY CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS HINDERS THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT, WELL THIS PROVOKES THE 1ST AMENDMENT OF THE GANGS AS WELL.

I SWEAR WE NEED A REVOLUTION, A NIGGA CANT PARTY WORTH A SHIT BUT A DEVIL CAN WALK INTO A MUSEUM AND KILL OFF A BROTHA AFTER HE CREATED A WEBSITE EXPRESSING HIS BIGOTS.... FUCK AMERICA

YEA THAT GANG INJUCTION SHIT IZ SUPER FAULTY, MY CO-WORKER COULDNT EVEN GO TO HIS HOMIE FUNERAL CUZ HE WOULDVE GOTTEN DOCUMENTED. I CAN GO SUMWHERE WIT MY HOMIE BEIN WEARIN RED OR BLUE AND IF HE DOCUMENTED BLOOD OR CRIP THEY TAKEN MY INFO ALSO. ITS SUCKS CUZ U CAN BE AFFLIATED NOT EVEN A BANGER AND IF THEY WANT THEY CAN LABEL YOU AND PUT U IN THE DATA BASE OF WATEVER SET UR HOMEBOY IS

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
For yall that aint understandin set or "hood" dayz, Rollin 60'z day is June 10, why? cuz June is the 6 month and then the 10th day, 6x10=60. Another example would be wit 59 brims, they set day iz May 9th, why? cuz 5th month, 9th day

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
good look to those of yall that brought up the fact about the Hate groups bein able to have they lil ralliez wit no cop bullshit but niggaz cant have a lil peaceful concert and not get hassled.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
ps fucc whoeva snitched. The newz talkin bout "police were tipped off" about this lil function. What part ah the game iz that? U didnt get invited so u gon call the babylonz on some "um yes officer, a bunch of gang memberz are having a "meeting" at such n such club, you should get em." type shit?

Rezt in piss lil snitch azz nigga

ps- shout out to my nigga Baby Ant from six-owe

Jul 29, 2008
thing is, its paid for at a club.. its not like they at a park inciting violence...

I hope all that shit gets dropped really... I mean it seems like they just got a bunch of small shit.. how many officers?... for Parole violations? waste of money and time.

They were having fun... not doing some bullshit.

Aug 6, 2008
i can see if they were comin together for a drveby or somethin but damn, they was just tryna chill they wasnt killin nobody

i remember a thread like this not too long ago about how they were tryna shut down cherry chuck gang, how are niggas supposed 2 have unity when every time they try to the punk police shut it down???

Aug 6, 2008
then they try 2 tell us black people are makin shit up or paranoid about "the man" or need to let the past go, muthafucka this is real shit goin on right now

next thing u know they gone start breakin up family reunions

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
let me put it this way...its bad luck but lets all be glad nipsey wasnt at the show...i heard something about adidas making him his own shoe and shit but then he got locked up over some shit and he was sayin gettin locked up fucked off his buzz.... had he got locked up again it woulda just been more bad luck and seemed more of like a curse is on us west coasters...atleast at the end of the day we didnt lose another one of our talented rappers to the jail system and he can continue and make music.

seems like people are getting targeted...just a while back wasnt jay rock held on a murder or something and they let him go?

Feb 7, 2006
they did it at the club cuz its more likely they hood day would be fucked off in six owe hood but someone snitched and messed it up in century city too.