Suspect Vs SMuRF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
scared?

damn you still aint posted i thought you were gonna "rip me to bits" well shit i'm almost done with my shit i'll probably post it within the next day or two...1

A

All Out HOGG

You call it scared...I call it not being at the computer ina cupple days...

A

All Out HOGG

Shapeshift'n more twisted then the metamorphosis of Vrykolakas to Alaphrioskiotois...Potent, Snake'n, Repta'nite HOGG handing out evicition notices...

Who need'sa dictionary?

A

All Out HOGG

BTW...If you wanna have any chance of winning i suggest you edit your post & completely rewrite your verse

A

All Out HOGG

How can you strike a nerve...The only thing you said about me was that gargamel shit & thas been said about 900 times...U just don't seem to comprehand that you suck...I could write a verse a 3rd the size of yours & literaly rip you to bits

Jul 9, 2003
ha ha HHAAA yes.. and i got LITERAL lyrical miralcles..

i see All Out has downloaded the shareware version of the pocket oxford unabridged english to germa-hetian dictionary.. very good..

but for real, we just clashin styles.. you trippin off this dictionary rhyme slander.. when in real life.. he was just makin fun of your rhymes..

i get the serious feeling, (you know that feeling you get) that you tryin too hard with your material.. you forcin it like a dead horse..

anwayz~ suspects verse started off slow, then came with some dirt.. im feelin it.

thought you were gonna "rip me to bits" homie?...cant match my wits..ya raps fony...putting smurf six feet deep in the earth...droppin my shit first busting through ya lines like garrison hearst/

..good..

got this hog on rotisserie..pouring salt in ya wounds in a state of misery...wish i could go back nine-teen years and give ya mom a hysterectomy/

for sho

,,I,,(oo),,I,,

May 2, 2002
yeah...

thought you were gonna "rip me to bits" homie?...cant match my wits..ya raps fony...putting smurf six feet deep in the earth...droppin my shit first busting through ya lines like garrison hearst/

thatz a hot line right there..

Hogg, can we see a reply already?

Jul 9, 2003
you started the fuckin thread kiddo.. go get your homies, put all the "yo momma" jokes together yall got and post someshit..

and i suggest you dont use "battle" threads as threatz, cuz you obviously aint bringin shit to tha table..

oh wait.. you prolly waitin till you can "LITERALLY" "rip suspect to bits" ..LMAO..

paece out sport..