Survivor Series Results

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
- Opening Video
- Pyro

- Joey Styles welcomes us to the show.

(1) ECW Title match: CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz. This match contested under triple threat rules. A fan sitting ringside has a "I paid to see CM Punk" sign. Punk dove from the ring onto his opponents on the arena floor. On the outside, Miz pulled Punk from the ring ropes, which crashed the ECW champion hard on the floor.
Bulldog by Punk on Miz, but only a two count. Morrison nearly won with a handful of trunks. Punk won at 7:57 with a GTS on Miz.

- Michael Cole and JBL take over the broadcast from ringside. Cole show highlights from Friday Night Smackdown in which MVP attacks Matt Hardy.

- Backstage, MVP cuts a promo. He says Matt Hardy will be unable to wrestle tonight.

- Lilian Garcia introduces the divas.

(2) 10 Diva Tag Team Match: WWE Women's champion Beth Phoenix, Layla, Jillian Hall, Victoria and Melina vs. Mickie James, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool (wearing a Miami Heat jersey), Maria, and Kelly Kelly. Melina missed her spot where she jumps into the ring, and had to do it a second time. Kelly Kelly nearly pinned Jillian early on. Crowd is pretty much dead for this one. Mickie kissed Melina, and then kicked her for the victory at 4:40.

- Promo for Wrestlemania 24

- Backstage, it's Coachman and William Regal smirking. Hornswoggle is walking around concerning about his match with The Great Khali.

- Earlier tonight, HBK and Randy Orton cut promos about their Survivor Series WWE title match.

(3) World Tag Team Championship: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. With Holly out of the ring, Murdoch pinned Rhodes at 7:17 to retain the tag team titles.

- Ross and Lawler at ringside talk about the traditional elimination match. Joey Styles and Tazz also make comments, and throw it over to JBL and Cole. Cole says Matt Hardy will not compete tonight.

- Backstage, Todd Grisham interviews Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Triple H, and Kane. Rey said he is used to being an underdog, so the five on four doesn't bother him. Kane says they don't have to get along to survive. Kane brings up the Katie Vick storyline, which Tripes apologizes for.

(4) Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Kane, & Jeff Hardy v. Umaga, Big Daddy V, Finlay, MVP & Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy cut a promo on his way down to the ring. JR says this is the 57th elimination match in the 21 year history of the Survivor Series. Raw, Smackdown and ECW announcers are all commenting on this match. Match starts off with Mysterio squaring off with Mr. Kennedy. The crowd popped when Big Daddy V squared off with Kane. Big Daddy V eliminated Kane at 5:28 after hitting a Samoan drop and dropping a big elbow. Rey hit the 619 on Umaga. Umaga eliminated Rey via the Samoan Spike at 9:18. Kennedy nearly eliminated Hardy, but Jeff was able to grab the ropes. Hardy eliminated MVP at 12:52, making it 4 on 2. Triple H eliminated Kennedy at 14:23. Big Daddy V rammed Hardy's back into the ring post. At 15:27, Triple H and Hardy eliminated Big Daddy V with a double DDT. It's down to Finlay and Umaga vs. Hardy and Triple H. Triple H eliminated Finlay with the pedigree at 21:17. Triple H and Hardy survive by pinning Umaga at 22:09 following a pedigree and a senton bomb.

- Cole and JBL showed Undertaker facing Batista in a hell in the call match in the new Smackdown vs. Raw '08 video game.

- Shaquille 0'Neal is in the building.

- Backstage, Hornswoggle is still walking around. Vince McMahon arrives and is hugged by his "son." Coach and Regal leave.

- Outcomes Shane McMahon. Shane introduces Mr. McMahon. Shane then introduces his half brother, Hornswoggle McMahon.

(5) Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali (with Ranjin Singh). Singh says even he is bigger than Hornswoggle. Fans chant for Shaq. Vince says he doesn't give a damn want the people want. Vince and Shane sit ringside for the match. Hornswoggle kicked Singh to the floor. Hornswoggle spits green mist into Singh's face, and hides under the ring. Shane gets up, but Vince tells him it's tough love. Finlay runs in and causes the DQ finish with his shillelagh. Vince and Shane walk away after the match.

- Promo for Undertaker's DVD airing on PPV in December is shown

- Alfonso Soriano is sitting at ringside, as is Johnny Damon. Both are baseball standouts.

- Video package of the HBK-Orton program is shown.

(6) WWE Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels. Before the match, Lilian Garica reminded us that HBK is not allowed to use the superkick tonight. HBK locks on the sharpshooter, but Orton was able to make it to the bottom rope. HBK dropped an elbow, and called for the superkick, but tried an inside cradle instead for a two count. HBK applied the crossface, but was able to put his foot on the rope. Ankle lock applied by HBK. Orton wins via the RKO at 17:48.

- Promo for Armageddon, which takes place 12/16

- Another Y2J Secret Code message. 23 hours, 32 minutes away.

- Backstage, Batista is shown walking around with the world strap over his shoulder.

- The hell in the cell structure is lowered.

- They air a Batista-Undertaker video highlight package.

(7) Hell in the Cell match for the World Heavyweight title match: Batista vs. The Undertaker. Batista entered the cell first, but the fans chanted "Taker, Taker." Batista speared The Undertaker. On the outside, Taker rammed Batista's head into the ring stepsTaker smashes Batista's head into the steel cage. Vintage Undertaker leg drop across the throat. Taker used the chair on Batista's throat. Batista is bleeding. Taker went old school on the top rope, but Batista answered it with a spine buster. Taker rammed Batista head first into the cage. Batista is bleeding more heavily. Batista recovers, and super plexes Taker. Taker counters with the triangle choke. Batista made it to the rope to force a break. Batista rammed the ring steps into The Undertaker's head. Taker has been busted open. Last ride by Taker, but only a two count. Chokeslam, but only a two count. Spin buster by Batista, two count. Batitsa finds a table from under the ring. Its set up, and Batista Batista bombs Taker through the table, but only a two count. Taker back drops Batista on the ring steps, but Batista grabs the bottom rope to break the count. Tombstone by Taker, but Batista kicked out at 2 1/2. Taker tombstones Batista on the steel steps. Edge pulled out the referee at 2 1/2. Edge hits the Undertaker with a camera. Edge places Takers head on the ring steps, and slams the chair over his head. Edge places Batista on Taker, and Batista wins at 21:24. After the match, Edge hits another chair shot over the Undertaker's head. Edge walked away as his music played.

i'm glad orton kept the belt....

is there gonna finally be a Edge an Taker beef now ?

or is he gonna go str8 for batista ? i'm sure taker will fuck with edge now tho

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought that Jericho was arriving at the PPV along with Edge (though not together) and then his TV debut was supposed to be for Monday....I'm confused. I really thought he was to show up tonight. I'm actually disappointed.

Nov 10, 2006
I'm confused. I really thought he was to show up tonight. I'm actually disappointed.
USA Network specifically asked for Jericho to make his return on Raw; USA gives a lot of suggestions to WWE that are ignored, so they obliged on this; the one night DX return was for USA also, which may be why they kept specifying "one night only"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, I wondered about that too. It's gay. Don't even get me started on that night. When you rehash a classic moment in wrestling history just for a ratings boost it never ends up being good.