Survivor Series 2011...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
The Rock had it easy. Just follow Austins lead. Austin had everyone watching wrestling in 98 when he beat Shawn Michaels for the title, that was the passing of the torch. He was the guy. Rock became the guy after Austin stop wrestling. What a weak ass ppv though, i forgot it was on. Thank god for torrents but glad i was able to skim through a lot of it. Beth Phoenixs finisher was dope though. I really dont even care that Punk got the belt back, doesn't even matter at this point.

They did try way to hard to pump up the Rock, doesn't really make sense either since his only other match will be at Wrestlemania. Cena bout to pull that "the fans turned on me" shit and become a heel. It just makes sense.

Dec 22, 2004
STEVE AUSTIN TALKS ABOUT ONE LAST MATCH IN WWE, THE STATUS OF TOUGH ENOUGH, WORKING WITH BROCK LESNAR AND MORE
By Arda Ocal on 2011-11-19 09:34:48
Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) and Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) of #AftermathRadio on thescore.com and iTunes chat with WWE Hall Of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin.

In the interview, Austin admits that he does have one more match left in him, that he would have liked to face Brock Lesnar but had it been done right years ago in WWE, and he would like to face CM Punk at WrestleMania 28, though he would have preferred Punk to be a heel, and the money needs to be right.

Highlights:

On working for projects, his new website, including working with Steven Seagal in a new movie release upcoming soon in the future:

"I am happy to be working with the guy. I have always been a Seagal fan, I've heard a lot of stories about him. Its kinda right in the middle of my dear season. I'm down here in Texas in the deer stand looking at deer, learning my lines, and getting tuned up in the gym."

Does he feel that there could be one more match inside of him still? Possibly stepping in the ring against CM Punk at a future Wrestlemania:

"If it was the right time, right place could I do it (have one more match). Yeah. I got a lot of respect for the kid (CM Punk), love the promos he cuts, love his work in the ring. He's a guy that paid his dues, worked his way to top guy status, and I wish him all the best in the world. It's a weird situation right now because he's a babyface and I think he became a babyface too soon, and I would have liked to work him when he was a heel. It comes down to money and what's on the table."

Thoughts on Brock Lesnar. Giving his thoughts on all former talents like Brock Lesnar saying he would like to face Steve Austin if he came back to WWE, and Current superstars calling him out on places like Twitter and other Interviews:

"As far as Brock Lesnar goes, I think he's firmly entrenched in the UFC, and I think yes that was the big match to him that he would have liked to have had in the WWE at that time. Hell, I would have loved to have worked with Brock too, had it been done right."

He also said that he didn't know the status of Tough Enough season two but says he wants to be a part of it if it happens.

To listen to the full podcast, click on this link: http://blogs.thescore.com/wwe/2011/11/18/aftermathradio-interviews-stone-cold/.

Feb 8, 2003
I really dont even care that Punk got the belt back, doesn't even matter at this point.

EXACTLY. Noticed Nobody even talking or care about him winning the belt last night. He will have a short reign bc his 15 seconds of fame is up. wwe dropped the ball big time on CM Punk and now they trying to rekindle the buzz but its not gonna work imo they shouldve not had him drop it at summerslam 2011 or they couldve had him win it at that hell in a cell instead of having alberto bury him. i wouldnt be surprised if Rock or Cena ends up wwe champ some how around mania or Triple H, Nash might win it too.

I can see Nash beating Punk for it with some kind of controversial win then Triple H whooping Nash for it and defending it or seeking it at mania against alberto or punk.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ And this is why i no longer care about Punks run as champ. So much focus on the Nash and HHH angle, everything became boring.