Survival Tips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Always keep a gym membership even if you are the most gluttonous degenerate you have ever come in contact with. This practically guarantees you a hot shower in times of need (you being a degenerate is going to cause that to occur more than you anticipate).

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The prolonged coming of the next major financial collapse is pending on 5g implementation. 5g allows all of the robot servants communication like we have yet to witness outside of movies and books. Setting up communication outside of it will be detrimental to channels of human behavior they want to control.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Don't waste your money on College when a library card is free.
Depends on your industry.

Even some technical fields that don't require college degrees and only require certifications a library card won't always help you due to shitty library funding not always having up to date learning material for constantly evolving cert testing.

I agree with you on like 75% of the hot garbage Colleges offer up as degree choices though.

Props: StillHustlin
Nov 18, 2019
Always keep a gym membership even if you are the most gluttonous degenerate you have ever come in contact with. This practically guarantees you a hot shower in times of need (you being a degenerate is going to cause that to occur more than you anticipate).
This ^^. I read this somewhere a long time ago. Been NOT going to the gym ever since. I'll drive by all the time tho... that counts right?

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The prolonged coming of the next major financial collapse is pending on 5g implementation. 5g allows all of the robot servants communication like we have yet to witness outside of movies and books. Setting up communication outside of it will be detrimental to channels of human behavior they want to control.
Wut
"5g....critical"
Walk with me cuh

Last edited:
Props: Thizzlejuice