Surprising news, Damu is releasing an album with Skinhead Rob..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
I found this on westcoast rydaz.com:

Angeles Records Announce 2007 Releases!
February 4, 2006 by BIGWILL

DJ Muggs and Angeles Records have just announced their 2007 schedule, which will include music from West Coast favorites Sick Jacken, Sick Symphonies, Self Scientific and much more. We have the press release for y'all below:

DJ Muggs / Soul Assassins announce the release of their 2007 projects which will include, among many, The Soul Assassins Collection. Picking up where Muggs Vs GZA "Grandmasters" left off, DJ Muggs is currently teaming up with Jacken of Psycho Realm/Sick Symphonies for the Muggs Vs Sick Jacken album, as well as King Medallions, the alter ego of one of your favorite underground emcees, for the Muggs Vs King Medallions project. Along with that will be the long awaited DJ Muggs "Soul Assassins 3" album. All in the spirit of the dark, hardcore, underground style that Muggs himself pioneered.

2007 will also see the release of the Black & Brown Underground album, a collaboration between Self Scientific and Sick Symphonies, that will focus on the long time Los Angeles rivalry between the Black and Hispanic community, as well as promoting unity between the two for the new generations.

Self Scientific will be putting out their second full length album on Angeles Records entitled "Come In Peace, Prepare For War". You can expect more consciously charged lyrics from Chace Infinite and some of LA's hottest beats from producer DJ Khalil.

Following those will be the "Cali Untouchable Radio" album from LA's mixtape king DJ Warrior, and the debut album from Warfare, a combination of Skinhead Rob (Transplants) and Damu, produced entirely by Travis Barker.

The album is supposedly called "Speakers and Work" (according to Angeles Records myspace-page). I don`t know much about Skinhead Rob or Travis Barker, but they was featured on Bun B`s album and they have formed a group with Paul Wall called Expensive Taste.

Any thoughts?

Feb 7, 2006
skinhead rob and the transplants been doin shit wit rappers, and the hip hop community. They got a video wit booya singin and poppin in it. Punk and hip hop used to intermingle back in the days in NY. THe punk kids was the first white fools fuckin wit hip hop so this aint no big surprise.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SKINHEAD ROB GOT A COOL STYLE...THAT FIRST TRANSPLANT ALBUM WAS SOME SHIT...WHO DID HE RAP WITH ON THAT ONE SONG WHERE HE CHANGED UP C.R.E.A.M. AND SAID "DRUGS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME FIEND DRINK ANOTHER BEER Y'ALL"?

Nov 7, 2005
Skinhead Rob gets down, I don't see a problem with this. He even did a track on the Bun B album. It's probably that fool's name that'll get people trippin' about it. Sounds like it'll be a good year for releases on Angeles records, though. I'll be picking alot of it up.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
SKIN HEAD ROB IS LIKE OUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER.HE B WIT US IN SOUTH EAST LIKE A REAL HOMIE.IN THE BRIMS AND IN LINCOLN.HE A REAL GOOD MUTHAFUCKA.WE GOT HELLA SONGS THAT YALL GONE HEAR BEFORE 07 IS UP.ME HIM AND PAUL WALL GOT A COUPLE SONGS THAT WILL BE ON THE EXPENSIVE TASTE SHIT.

Dec 25, 2003
Travis be fuckin wit Three 6 Mafia, Bubba Sparxxx, Bun B. Paul Wall, and all them other cats!!! I was surprised too!! But I would say it's about damn time rock, punk and rap are reuniting together again to put out dope music, thats what I reely wanna see!!! ...and to gain a bigger broader fan base to get into the underground sh!t like Dago!!! Keep doin it Travis!!! Other local bands should consider this move too!! I'm still willing to hear Dago rap collabos with other local musicians like Slightly Stoopid, Switchfoot, Unwritten Law,
Diego Roots, and even KMK!!!