SURENO MIDGET RAPER!!! LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2004
o yea, n taht reminds me i was workin yesterday at a store, n then i started talkin 2 some kid i know, n he had this lil kid with him, n then they just started talkin mad shit 2 each other cuz the lil kid started sayin like lets go faggot...blah blah.blahh..n so i laugh n im like so whos this ? he said it was his lil cousin n he was 4rm napa, all of a sudden the lil kid flashes a 3, u know that lil circle thing wit ur thumb n the finger right next 2 it n the other 3 fingers standin tall, Or as i like 2 call it the asshole flash, mexicans know wut im talkin bout, lol, but anywayz i just lifted my shirt n was like look at this n showed him my red belt, then he just walked away, but this kid looked like 5 n i wasnt trippin on him, just laughs, anyways ia ske dhow old he was n his cousin said he wa slike 10 1/2, these fools must have the rat genetics gettin 2 them gettin smaller n smaller til they finally grow a tail n shit. but then again im only 5'7 or 5'8, haha

Jun 28, 2002
Originally Posted by WestRumble

that is or close to a midget lil fingers like a midget. theres a lil midget skrapa on westside modesto, shit is fucking hilarious, so it wouldnt be the first midget skrapa ive seen..................................

theres also a midget norteno from southside modesto....i heard he puts it down tho....

Apr 26, 2004
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
I WAS LOOKING ON E-BAY AND CAME ACROSS THIS, IS THIS SHIT REAL OR WHAT? THAT FOOS A FUCKING MIDGET! OR IS HE? AM I JUST TRIPIN OR WHAT?

LMAO HE DOES LOOK LIKE A MIDGET! BUT I STILL THINK THE ONES ON LIL CONER'S FIRST BARBEQUE WERE SHORTER THAN THEM!!! U FOOZ REMEMBER THOSE 2 LIL MIDGET NORTENOS NEXT TO THE CARS AT THE PARK ON THAT BARBEQUE !! LMFAO

Apr 6, 2004
I knew lil' homie back in the day that wuz in 8th grade, it wuz early up in the yr too on Halloween N me N another homie got into it wit these foolz N lata on after they snitched 2 da police on us my other homies seen em n jumped em N that yngsta shanked 1 of em

Status
Not open for further replies.