SUPPOSEDLY NATE CLEMENTS ALREADY SIGNED TO THE 49ERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
According to 49erswebzone.com they say Nate Clements is already signed. I've been goin on this website for a couple years now and everything I've seen on there has been legit. I wouldn't start callin everyone you know cuze shit happens, but I wouldn't doubt it bein a lock.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
http://49ersnews.wordpress.com/

- Nate Clements (DB - Bills) is at the 49ers facility. John Clayton is reporting deal will most likely get done.

- Michael Lewis (S - Eagles) is at the 49ers facility.

- Adalius Thomas (LB - Ravens) is expected to visit the 49ers.

- Jarrett Johnson (DE - Ravens) Adam Schefter is reporting 49ers are making a run for his services.

Apr 25, 2002
It IS true.

Now as long as the Adalius Thomas rumors are also true, we'll have a nice looking defense next year.

Shit is finally starting to fall into place. Now they need to pursue Stallworth to replace Antonio Bryant.

Aug 9, 2006
FUN FACT: 49ers were teh frist to ever have a cap purge after the cap was introduced.........LOL.......im just kiddin yall........even though its true......i hope he makes a big contrbution to your team so he doesnt get thrown off the golden gate after the end of next year