Support Your South Bay Area Artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
BROWN FACTOR. GANGSTA REESE. JAZ. L.O.C. , F.B.G , 211, AGGRAVATED ASSAULT,UTG,G-PACK,CHINA,P-NUT,DANNYBOY,EVILSIDE,MAJOR PLAYAZ,JAE RILLA, FADA-J,SKRILLA MAC,TEKPOT,MR21,FRANK GUCCI, AND HELLA MORE I JUS GOTTA THINK OF EM.

I GOT ALL THOSE CDS FROM ALL THEM SAN JO CATS I JUS LISTED. BEEN COLLECTING SJ ALBUMS SINCE THE 90S

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Got something going like that myself, Lol. I am going to get at you about it when I am about 3/4's of the way done to have you be a part of it. "THE EAST CO CO" board will be real happy.

Reckle$$ how did it go jumping on your first track? Next time I am out at Bad Lucks studio, I will hit ya' so I can hear what you did and see if I got an open verse for you to hop on.

L-Love presents "East County Gamers" at STREET LIGHT RECORDS in San Jose.
FA SHO

Apr 18, 2005
----------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------

REPLYING BACK TO THE "GHETTO" TSHIRTS COMMENT, WE JUS MADE A DEAL WITH SAN JOSE'S BIGGEST OUTLET STORE WHICH WILL BE IN ALL OF THEIR STORES. TALK WALKS WHEN YOUR MAKING $$$