"Super E Manning"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
First of all I am drunk off of my ass and most of you all don't like me to begin with. Wait a minute, if you look into this you will see that I don't like to speak up unless I have something to say, or I am really drunk. Ok. with that said Fuck this peyton loving peice of shit. This guy's first beat for "SALE" on myspace is a bitten, chewed up and spit out as the same beat that was eaten to begin with. FRUITY LOOPS BITCH I used the same program for a while and that shit is the same every time. Go ahead and tell me something, you wanna hear the fruity version special, or you wanna hear yours and that one at the same time. FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR NON CREATIVE BRAIN. Give me something original. INSTEAD YOU WANNA BE SOME FAKE ASS WANNA BE IMPERSONATOR IMPOSTOR KANYE WEST AND GIVE ME SOME REPLAYED, IM SORRY "NEVVER PLAYYED FRUITY LOOOOOOOPS SHIT" FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOM, FUCK YOUR SISTER, FUCK YOU FUCKING KINDERGARTEN TEACHER, FUCK WHOEVER CRITICIZES MY SPELLING, FUCK YOU AGAIN. YOU SUCK THE BIGGEST BALLS EVER (mine) I, myself am ashamed to be saying this in a fucking forum. I want to say this to your face and spit on my hand while slapping you at the same time. YOU ARE NO ARTIST, YOU ARE NOT ORIGINAL, AND YOU MAY BE INBRED. GO TO HELL YOU IMPOTENT BASTARD.

FIN

Aug 11, 2005
Weebles, Weebles, Weebles... your mom must be kicking herself in the ass right now for not having gone through with the abortion that she planned on getting while she was pregnant with you. O and fuck you, your mom, your brother, your sister, your dog, your cousin, and his gerbil and so on...

FIN

hey dingle i'll take a punching bag if you payin

Apr 13, 2005
Wow, something not so intelligent out of someone. and by the way, she did go through with the abortion. I survived. Her and the doctor, not so much. 50techjeezy, your name says enough. Cocksucking should be left to the ladies. Anywho, you stick up for this manning stroker. Why? His shit is Chewed. He's leeched more than a tick on dracula for Christ's Sake. You sound like your trying to suck start his harley? Whats up?

Aug 11, 2005
I tell u what weebles ima buy a The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert DVD throw it off a cliff so u going diving off after it u flaming homo. I could care less about that manning faggot, his raps/beats do suck but who cares why make a thread about it. It's pointless, kind of like your life.

Nov 10, 2004
First off, I posted those beats on there years ago. I gots better ones now ya know but I ain't gonna sell them on freakin' myspace. As far as the rest that you said....LMAO homie.

Nov 10, 2004
and my name isn't SuperManning because of Eli or Peyton, I'm the original SuperManning, been so since 7-25-99, way before either of them had that title so KMA!!!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeh, well im drunk to and im sayin leave my nigga manning alone and shut the fuck up and dont speak on what chu DONT KNOW son.....No one gives a fuck if you like it or not and who the fuck asked for yo retarded ass opinion anyways?

Jun 12, 2003
Man what the fuck. This is some bullshit. This has nothing to do with anythings. Its a STRANGE MUSIC board you faggots so fucking stay on topic or get out. I remember when this shit used to be a good place but now these bitches have fucked it all up.

By the way, Im not drunk.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Man what the fuck. This is some bullshit. This has nothing to do with anythings. Its a STRANGE MUSIC board you faggots so fucking stay on topic or get out. I remember when this shit used to be a good place but now these bitches have fucked it all up.

By the way, Im not drunk.
Faggots? should have said, faggot. Or maybe not.

Nov 10, 2004
Hey I didn't ask for this thread, it ain't my fault some drunk mofo is on here callin' me out over some wack beats I put on my myspace for sale. Obviously I know they are wack cuz I'm selling them for $1.50!!!! LMAO Please don't get all butt hurt at me for this non sense.