Super Bowl XLVIII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win Super Bowl 48?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 43 51.2%

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Hate to see the Seahawks get robbed of another SB.

It's good that Sherman apologized so that they don't call hella bogus calls on him.

I think Seattle is going to feast on Manning because they don't have to worry about him taking off for 50 yards a pop...

It's going to be a good game but Denver doesn't have the defense to stop the Seahawks.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now this is pretty far fetched, and never in a million years do i want this to happen and ill feel like a piece of shit if it does... but what if manning gets brutally sacked and gets his fragile neck broke again and his career ends?

Would they stop the game cause manning is goodells and the nfls shining beacon of light? Would the seahawks be the most hated team in nfl history? Would there be race riots? Lol this is a legitimate question ive been thinking about

Jun 24, 2005
I'm just hoping for a great game.

I have tons of respect for Manning and how he plays the game and leads his team. The wide receivers for the Broncos are on a whole other level with Manning as the QB.

Russell Wilson is from Richmond, VA, so it'd be awesome for the hometown guy to win it all. I love how the Seahawks play defense. The front seven consistently get pressure on the QB and the Legion of Boom is nasty as hell. Richard Sherman is probably my favorite player in the NFL right now as well.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man I know y'all gone think I'm crazy, but that Seattle team was my first favorite team. I remember, Dave Krieg, John L Wiliams, Curt Warner, Steve Largent, Ken Easly (sp) the other hard hitting safety that hardly got recognition because it was in Ronnie Lott's era. When I was kid, I went to a preseason game at Candlestick back in like 1989 or 1990, and Dave Krieg pointed at me. I told John L Williams nice TD as he was walking through the tunnel and he said "thanks". Watching 206's clip reminded me of that team. Largent had some very good hands!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol that's funny

So where does 2014's Seahawks ranked in your favorite teams? They gotta be at least top ten I bet they fuck shit up in Madden now
To be honest 206, I haven't run with them. My son has been liking them since last season, so he runs with them and he beats my ass every time I play against him. I can't tackle Lynch to save my life and he locks Sherman up on Dez, every now and then I might hit him up for a big play (when he user controls Sherman).

I just use Dallas when I play Madden, their defense is terrible though.

Jun 5, 2004
Id kinda like to see seattle win they deserve it, but ive always liked manning and he hella deserves to win also. I think seattle will be up by halftime, manning will throw a couple picks but his experience will keep him going thru his frustration...

30-24 denver

Props: Mr G and Mr G