Sup with Kurupt...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MaddDogg said:
I need me a new Kurupt album!!!! Anyone hear anything about Kurupt's new shit and when its due out? IM DYIN HERE FOLKS.
WORD IS. HE STILL GOT 2 ALBUMS LEFT ON HIS CONTRACT WIT ANTRA,,,,,,,,SO HE SHOULD BE WORKIN ON A NEW SOLO...........ON A SIDENOTE, FUCK KURUPT...............WHAT AN UNLOYAL LIL BITCH, THATS JUST MY .02 CENTS...........

T

thug_proppa

FUCK kurupt???? I dont' like kurupts music personally but fuck him why???? because he realized snoop was a wanna be pimp playing dress up and hating on crooked I. snoop need to realize he never broke a bitch, he gets broke by his bitch. and daz a internet crip now daz calling out names and putting out everyone else's shit. honestly i dont think he got the balls to drop a crook cd. and what the fuck did kurupt do, he has said many times that he still talked to suge visited him in jail and had love for him. and he down with crooked I so what you want him to do?????

Fuck snoop thinking he a pimp. and fuck daz for thinking he a crip.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i don't think Kurupt can record any solo albums for Death Row yet because of his contract that someone mentioned earlier in the post. i think he's the vice-president of Tha Row and he has a new group coming out with himself, Roscoe and 2 other guys but i can't remember their names. But yeah, I think it's good he's back on Tha Row. Daz used to be damn-near my favorite rapper- but he's actin like a bitch these days

T

thug_proppa

daz was a crip because of who he associated with but now he aint with any of these people. infact these people from what ive heard cant stand him. long beach cant stand him and i cant blame them.

Kurupt is vice presadent of tha row he also has his own label as a sub-lable to tha row called triggaman records. he has group called the young assassins which is himself eastwood and roscoe his younger brother. he also might be doing a group album with himself crooked I and eastwood.

Apr 25, 2002
How come people always dissing SNOOP & DAZ or whoever else? Them niggas still puttin' it down. If yall don't like they music then so be but to call them all kinds of names is stupid cuz yall wouldn't spit them same words to they face. Keep it real.

M

MrFreeze

i jst hope he doesnt make any more shit like space boogie. i really wasnt feelin that at all.