sup..playboy7..cud you get in here ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
sup playboy or some one else in the family...the plague cd is bangin and there r 2 of my favs songs and i want to ask you about nr. 9 & 18...is it aihgt if yall get me the instrumentals of those songs cuz i like them deeply and wanna flow over them...so its up to yall..it wud be SiCC if ya can holla at a big FAN/bro!!!

OUTRO!!!

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
?

ehhe lol that wasnt hard to answer right! no!! cool man...glad for you answered bak...thx G...and paso fo sho he haves the inst. man...but fuck it i just asked and its aihgt that he dont wanna holla..i like it..and yea katf we aint in here to dis em..we here to discuss bout the shit they do and put out and etc ya dig!!!

selam aleikum

K

Kabol

lol katfish wazt dissn playboy7
He waz just in a mood last night. He went to every forume and said that to whatever first thread waz in that forume. I dont know, maybe he wont be bacc - ever.

lol just somethin I noticed the other day

Sep 15, 2002
playboy

I don't know if you remeber, but I while back I suggested that yall should sell an instumental cd. Cuz niggaz be wantin to spit over yall beats. I keep listening to all these niggaz UP in here, askin you can I get an instumental for this or that.I'm tellin you dawg, if yall put out an instrumental cd, yall would make a killing. Yall come with some of the tightest beats I've ever heard. Even your hatahs be feelin your beats. Just a suggestion, but hopefully you'll take it into consideration.