Sup homie... lemme holla at ya...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah, i'm waitin on my computer right now.. so it's kinda hectic for me to get in contact cuz i'm on this computer behind a fat ass firewall... i can hardly surf the net without it blockin my access to shit.... i'll try and shoot you an email in the meantime....

Medicine Man

Apr 25, 2002
puhlease puhlaya....theres plenty of room in this town for tha both of us!!! hahaha... but i was supposed to get at him for some beats a long time ago, so thats why i mentioned that. no beat blockin, just pluggin empty sockets:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Chief 'N' Hay said:
yeah, i'm waitin on my computer right now.. so it's kinda hectic for me to get in contact cuz i'm on this computer behind a fat ass firewall... i can hardly surf the net without it blockin my access to shit.... i'll try and shoot you an email in the meantime....

Medicine Man
Where can we listen some shit from the Medicine Man, I'm eager to hear what you can bring.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
i could let yall hear somethin we did awhile back, it was going to be on the album before, but it got replaced with more newer material...if ya want me to do that patna let me know...i dont have a problem with lettin them hear it...let that song get some play..haha...1