sup checc the key up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
I got a level head,and I remain grounded with traction,expressing passion/I define literature,put the Anglo in Saxon/I live on a flat line of a fraction,dividing me between heaven and hell/Cast a mythical spell,turn faces blu more than Cantrell/Mind akward like a combonation of Mc Yella and cinderella/preserve my style like Stella in the wine cella,must be fantastic/Stand out with features drastic,im fresh but jurassic/Play my songs twenty years later like espn classic/A cat with 20-20 vision with a mind scientific like fission/quick eye enables me to spot hot records like leopards/split vocals with the chords checkered,simplify the deepest to simplicity/effortlessly portray my authenticity,slang lines like electricity/Just cause u dont understand me dont mean its the complicity,its the relative brainpower/steam like an hour long shower,hot enough to melt either twin tower/rose above with the knowledge,gained juice by enquiring a mind like einstein/Placed behind the dotted line,its clear that talent is mine while I twickle the twine/I inhale tightness then exhale percisness/delivery is righteous,despite being real im the nicest/Im sho hungry IM suffering from repletion,subtract strengths with excretion/Respectful to the elders and write iambic pentameter,I slam like a stell hammer with glamor/Acclaimed a rhetorician,explode outta the gatest with my exposition/Im impossible so dont except this mission,wishin I take it easy like an exibition/the expedition is the best I manifest,sharply repping like a coat of arms crest/piercing skin through the chest with the obsolete technique/perpetual bliss never my peak,burn like salt on my face from wettin duns beneath the creek/I come patient,but to be thre greatest is my predestination/Thats why you speed bumps are irrelavent even though im heaven sent/Common skills you cant repent,so I rhyme unique to stand above the excellent/