Suns can't handle Lakers without Kobe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
HAHAH!! I thought this was going to be a blowout in the Sun's favor and maybe they did too and got a little too cocky. After seeing that first quarter I thought the whole game was going to go like that but the Lakers turned it around and the Suns seemed too stunned to respond. The Suns need to improve their interior defense, Lakers outscored them by 30+ in points in the paint. However, good job on the Suns part from 3 pt shooting, but when that got cold they basically had no scoring at all.

Lakers seem to have a bright future.

Nov 14, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dont worry once kobes back in the lineup it will be all about him again and not the team so they can get back to losing.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
BYNUM LOOKED BOY GOT SOME GOOD PASSING SKILLS. AND HIS POST WORK IS COMING ALONG PRETTY NICE. KAREEM IS LACING THIS BOY UP ON SOME SHIT.

Jun 15, 2005
PHX Sun said:
Goddamn, did the Lakers just win a title or something? What did I miss?
Yeah, you did miss something. You forgot that a while back you said this...

I love the marketing wizards behind the NBA.

Not that this game is gonna be close, whatsoever, but it will be ineteresting none the less. I mean, who wouldnt want to see the Lakes get smashed on on halloween?
You were right about one thing, it wasn't even close. Just admit that the Lakers looked good and let's move on.

May 2, 2002
enserio said:

You were right about one thing, it wasn't even close. Just admit that the Lakers looked good and let's move on.
oh my god, you got me, man. Excellent detective work..
I made a wrong prediction. Let's get all uppity about it and make a big deal why don't we.
I've moved on.. Yall the ones still talkin about it.

Nov 14, 2002
enserio said:

Not only that but you know damn well that if Phoenix had won by 10-15 he and Psycho would be runnin' they mouths non-stop.