SUNNYVALE STAND UP!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
My sides seriously hurt right now from that E.T. comment by Reckless. I been laughing hard over that. I even called him & couldn't get some words in from laughing so hard LOL!

I took & picked up my youngest daughter from school & was trying to keep a straight face in front of people & when I drove HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Seriously, I was laughing out loud & couldn't stop LMAO!

Thank you Reckless, you made my day!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
My sides seriously hurt right now from that E.T. comment by Reckless. I been laughing hard over that. I even called him & couldn't get some words in from laughing so hard LOL!

I took & picked up my youngest daughter from school & was trying to keep a straight face in front of people & when I drove HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Seriously, I was laughing out loud & couldn't stop LMAO!

Thank you Reckless, you made my day!
haha Glad I can make your day homie!

Dec 4, 2006
lol L @leon just recked Flamer on some mental shit...

It cracks me up to see that white boy trying to act hard in his videos.. ha ha ...

some broad said dude was a scrap back in the days and switched up ha ha ha..

Mar 22, 2006
Ok had enough of this shit already I'm out this bitch. Siccness is Gay. I bet i would be laughing my ass off if i could see the faces of the people who post on here. Tell the people who run this shit to delete me or better yet how the fuck do I delete my account?
I thought you left............ again

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WHEN I DO SEE SK I AM GONNA HAVE TO WHOOP HIS ASS ONE TIME FOR YEARS WORTH OF STALKING ME, JUST SAYING THO

Bitch if you ever come to sac like to drop cd's off in stores or whatever we can meet up,i wont pull no funny shit I'll come alone,you can even wear your brass nuckles kido.