Sunburn on the top of my head - GOD DAMN BITCH MOTHERFUCKER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Shaving my head after it's been fried is one of the least pleasant things I've ever experienced. I shoulda worn a hat or used sunblock. I usually do, but I got caught outside for longer than I had planned. In all the years of having a chrome dome, this is the first time I've ever gotten burned like that. DAAAMN!!!!!!! :cry:

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, my head gets a lil red sumtimes, but nothin too bad. Im trynna grow my hair back out tho cuz I need to get me a job.

Aug 15, 2005
Pain and redness from a sunburn usually peak after about 24 hours, and blisters sometimes follow. Follow these steps as soon as it becomes apparent that you've got a burn.

Steps:
1. Take a cool bath or shower and gently pat yourself dry.

2. Cover the sunburned area with 100 percent aloe vera gel, hydrocortisone cream or sunburn lotion.

3. Apply cool, wet compresses to the burned area whenever you need relief from the heat.

4. Take aspirin or ibuprofen several times a day to reduce pain and inflammation. Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid irritating the burn.

5. Avoid breaking any water blisters. Apply antibacterial ointment to any that break on their own.

Warnings:
Children are more prone to dehydration and heat exhaustion than adults, and should drink plenty of water while in the sun. Call your child's doctor if you observe excessive sweating, clammy skin and a rapid pulse.

If you develop a high fever or become dizzy or disoriented, contact a physician immediately.

If symptoms persist or if you have specific medical conditions or concerns, we recommend you contact a physician. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.

Aug 9, 2002
Shaving my head after it's been fried is one of the least pleasant things I've ever experienced. I shoulda worn a hat or used sunblock. I usually do, but I got caught outside for longer than I had planned. In all the years of having a chrome dome, this is the first time I've ever gotten burned like that. DAAAMN!!!!!!! :cry:
Lol I bet ur head was lookin like a fresh split baked potato huh? I never get sunburned and I got a baldy.

Nov 27, 2006
i get burned like a motherfucker, thats just part of being Irish tho. But when i used to buzz my hair all the way down i used to get burned on my head. Get this shit

u just spray it on ur head and it works hella good

Nov 27, 2006
^ nah not on ur head, i thought the same thing but it works. I need spf 50 for normal sunscreen but not 4 that. Maybe its different cause ur completely bald and i got some hair. I havent seen the spray in anything over like 25 tho

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I went to Alabama when i was younger and went to a water park and came out and grabbed my pepsi that i left.. The can was cool, I took a drink and burnt the shit out my tougne... my shit swelled up and everything.. fuck Alabama.. I dont get sun burnt though.

Dec 4, 2006
I remember when I went to El Salvador a few years ago and my back got burned so bad....it was painful...

and my bitch ass cousin decides to slap me on the back hella hard......he got K.O.'d ...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm always thankful for the tiny bit of pigment that I have. I rarely get burnt. I think I've been burnt like 3 or 4 times in my life. once when I was hella young my mom took me out to palm springs and I was playing with the gi joes by the pool my back got hella red. another time I was wearing sandals (the nike ones that would strap on the ankles too) and my feet got burnt. and another time I had gotten my hair braided when I was out camping at this youth group thing. had the kriss kross braids goin and got sunburnt on my head. I got home & took the braids out and as i'm brushing my hair flakes are coming out. I'm thinking, damn, did I get hella dandruff all of the sudden? then a bigger piece comes off and I can see that there's hella holes in it, so it was my scalp peeling with the holes for the hairs.