Summer Madness 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Anyone got footage?

It was over after math hoffa knocked out serius jones. Why do they let this dude on stage? He sucks lyrically and just fucked the whole show up.

I want to see Arsonal v k shine, big t v o red, t rex v calicoe.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I'm prolly the only one who gives a fuck judging by responses... I watch a lot of battles the homie Irocc got me back into the battle card shit

Math punching serius jones at sm3 was hilarious

But I could barely watch the hitman holla and conceited shit because of smack and don demarcos DJ tags every fucking 15 seconds, so fucking annoying.

Woulda liked to see daylyt battle that night he's slowly became one of my favorites cuz I've been understanding his bars lately

If I woulda paid for the plane ticket I coulda got a free ticket to that bitch but I'm not Tryna go to NYC just for the shit...and I woulda been hot after what happened

Anyways

Bang...bang.....bannnng...bang

Last edited:
Props: NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm prolly the only one who gives a fuck judging by responses... I watch a lot of battles the homie Irocc got me back into the battle card shit

Math punching serius jones at sm3 was hilarious

But I could barely watch the hitman holla and conceited shit because of smack and don demarcos DJ tags every fucking 15 seconds I annoy take that shit, so fucking annoying.

Woulda liked to see daylyt battle that night he's slowly became one of my favorites cuz I've been understanding his bars lately

If I woulda paid for the plane ticket I coulda got a free ticket to that bitch but I'm not Tryna go to NYC just for the shit...and I woulda been hot after what happened

Anyways

Bang...bang.....bannnng...bang
Apparently Daylyt won't be in URL anymore for causing problems with Smack for like $500.

I want to see Calicoe v T-Rex the most, he needs to bounce back after getting bodied by lux in his 3rd.

I heard Math punched Serius because he exposed him for being a faggot
I saw the footage, it is around on WSHH or youtube. Math was rapping and Serius was like WOOOOOH!!! in his face it was hillarious.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

Math Hoffa snickers commercial

Whether or not serius got hurt dude got MOLLYWHOPPED for going wooooo lololol

NAMO @NAMO what smack dosent mention is he cut daylyt a check for 7k, he was flossin the check on twitter

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

smack releasing this tomorrow, been waiting to see if Calicoe can bounce back after Lux bodied him in the 3rd at SM2