Summer Feelings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
I dont know who's all heard this tracc off tha Lil C.S presents Tha Mob Kings but tracc # 10 "Summer Feelings" is str8t heat makes me wanna take off work and hit tha Beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont sleep on it........

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Young_rip_rider said:
I dont know who's all heard this tracc off tha Lil C.S presents Tha Mob Kings but tracc # 10 "Summer Feelings" is str8t heat makes me wanna take off work and hit tha Beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont sleep on it........
Good lookin' homey. I really believe that song is a hit. If we had radio and video. They better not sleep, cuz if they do they're missing out on the hardest shit out right now, and one of the best albums to ever to come out of Dago!

Ghetto World, we're 3 classics and counting...

Apr 27, 2005
I just want to respectfully say, I think if Lil C.S. came out in 91 he wouldve been in his element, but 05 he cant go much further than his grind and resources can take him. I know im nobody to C.S. cause he a boss, but his story is not interesting to me. Its people that definitely respect the hustle, as I do, and if we do our research on you well prolly see that your name is solid in East Dago. I heard a couple of songs and I admit im not the final word like a Simon on american idol, and I want to support everything dago first, cause I believe that it is necessary for us to make it. But maybe I need to reevaluate your catalog, because I done let you play some shit for me and it wasnt premium A-1 no hater shit. I dont have nothing against you and some niggas say if you aint got nothin to say good then you just scuffin my shoes when I step over you, but I feel like as Dago bein out the limelight, we gotta put the wham in the whoop, and I dont think criticism never hurt. You a helluva salesman though, and you should be a model of hard work and determination to these up and comers. What song do you think gets the best response from your fans? I would like to check it out. But shit make sure evry thang you do do it bossy. ONE LOVE

Apr 25, 2002
I respect where you're comin from, but I have a different opinion than you. Man, I got so many songs that I wouldn't know which one to tell you to listen to. For my latest solo song, peep the one on the New West 2 (Don't get it fucked up). On my son, a gang of people told me that that's the hardest song on the whole comp. And that's not me sayin' it, that's what some non-bias people are sayin'. But Dollars & Sins is a certified classic. That's a fact. You can peep that album out too. The songs like Lil C.S. street history lesson, P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket, Sic Wit This, Thug Tears, The Turf, Faded & X-Rated, Homey Haters and some mo' shit. If you don't like those songs, homey I don't know WHAT to tell you...

The Ghetto World sdtrk was a classic too. It's sold out now, but I'm re-releasing it with my Greatest Hits (so far) cd. I was on 5 songs on that comp.

I peeped your other post about Dago blowin' up. You have some real good points, and I almost agree with you on everything. On some real shit, I don't see it happening no time soon either (even though I HOPE it does), unless somethin' comes up out the blue. But it's not because of the music. And homey it's A LOT of shit they your probably think is A-1, that I think is garbage, or average at best. But the bottom line is NOBODY has the answers to how to blow up, or why we're not, or they're not, or whatever. Everybody just has THEIR OWN views an opinions that THEY think is right.

But I do feel every album I've released contained a hit if we had radio and video. On Dollars & Sins, I really think Faded & X-Rated could've been a certified party hit. And Thug Tears would've been a real nigga hit.

On the new album, "Summer Feelings" is a hit. It's not talkin' about the same ol' shit. If we had radio, video, a major, and perfect timin' it's a hit.

But to respond to what you said, peep out my most recent solo song on the New West 2, Dollars & Sins album (the songs I mentioned), and the new album Lil C.S. presents the Mob Kingz called "The Hardest Shit Out" (WHICH IT IS). Homey, if you don't like none of that shit, I don't know what to tell you. I guess you can't please everybody. I am a good as salesman, but if you're not mass marketed, it don't matter how good of a salesman you are, if you're shit ain't quality people are not going to continue to buy your shit project after project like they do mine. You got to have the music, or it don't matter how much you hustle. I just happen to have both. But I'm tellin' you though the Mob Kingz shit is the truth!

And for the record my nigga, I had real solid name in South East too in the '87, '88 crazy 80's era. But I wasn't known as Lil C.S. then.

Apr 27, 2005
I think that havin a solid name goes a long way out here, and i come from early 90s era so i never crossed paths with you, but I believe that your story is could be interesting. Do you think im biased? I dont think so, but maybe subconscously? I am. I would like to open my mind to more shit though. But you know when you hear some shit and the story hit closer to home you naturally gravitate toward that first. Do you think you have a little bias? Who does Lil CS feel from Dago? Are you a true fan of hip hop and look at this as an art form or do you think that this is a just hustle or a outlet to tell your story? Who do you feel in the game period? You gotta be 30 plus but you look like 25 cause you must be well preserved. But you are a boss in my opinion anyway, I can recognize that whether im biased or not. And can you give me the one song that gets the best response and you love the most?

Apr 25, 2002
Southeast Unite said:
I think that havin a solid name goes a long way out here, and i come from early 90s era so i never crossed paths with you, but I believe that your story is could be interesting. Do you think im biased? I dont think so, but maybe subconscously? I am. I would like to open my mind to more shit though. But you know when you hear some shit and the story hit closer to home you naturally gravitate toward that first. Do you think you have a little bias? Who does Lil CS feel from Dago? You gotta be 30 plus but you look like 25 cause you must be well preserved. But you are a boss in my opinion anyway, I can recognize that whether im biased or not. And can you give me the one song that gets the best response and you love the most?
My nigga I feel you! Especially the part about when the story hits closer to home you tend to gravitate to it more. I was already in the feds in the early 90's on my 9yr painful, bullshit ass, learning experience ass journey. And honestly I really can't give you ONE song. Like I said the song on New West 2, Thug Tears, Lil C.S. Street History Lesson, P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket, Sic Wit' This, Lyrics, Block Smashin, etc. Homey all kinds of shit. I'm not one dimensional. But HONESTLY fuc me! If you don't do anything, just please peep the Mob Kingz album!!!! I'm tellin' you it's the truth! BUT if you're lookin' for thought provoking content, and serious issues and shit, it ain't it. But if you want some raw gangsta shit, a well put together album that's smashin' and creative, with niggaz with real skills, then it's for you!

And as far as responding to your post on Dago blowin' up, I've made responses to that topic a gang of times during the years I've been on here. I'm kinda burnt on speakin' on that. There really ain't no topic on these boards new. They just are brought up by new people that just joined though, but it's all good. I just had a topic on my board like that about 4 months ago where a gang of people responded including Ecay and I-Rocc, so that's why I really didn't respond. Like I said NOBODY has the answers on why Dago hasn't blown up. Everybody just has THEIR OWN opinion that THEY think is right. But what is considered blowin' up?