Summer concerts (who's going to what)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
My schedule for the summer is pretty dope so far. I got tix for me an my chick to go check out Steve miller band June 29th at cheateu ste Michelle winery

Outdoor lawn seating... Gonna be dope

Attachments

May 22, 2006
And now the Gorge concerts I'm going to....
June 8th summer jam kube93 TI 2CHAINZ WALE TRE SONGZ JCOLE.
Aug 24th I'm going to see Black sabbath(not a huge fan but who wouldn't wanna go see OZZY tear the roof off)
Aug 31 going to see Dave Matthews(music is gay but experience overall is fun)

The gorge amphitheater is prolly the tightest place in the world for a concert. It's out in the middle of nowhere in Washington and every concert thousands of people camp 200 yards from where the concerts are. It's sooooooo dope

Attachments

Jan 30, 2007
My schedule for the summer is pretty dope so far. I got tix for me an my chick to go check out Steve miller band June 29th at cheateu ste Michelle winery

Outdoor lawn seating... Gonna be dope
That's wassup breh, always wanted to see Steve Miller. I wanted to hit up Rolling Stones in Oakland but they are charging rape ass prices for cheap seats. Went to Rock The Bells last summer that shit was pretty dope..

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
And now the Gorge concerts I'm going to....
June 8th summer jam kube93 TI 2CHAINZ WALE TRE SONGZ JCOLE.
Aug 24th I'm going to see Black sabbath(not a huge fan but who wouldn't wanna go see OZZY tear the roof off)
Aug 31 going to see Dave Matthews(music is gay but experience overall is fun)

The gorge amphitheater is prolly the tightest place in the world for a concert. It's out in the middle of nowhere in Washington and every concert thousands of people camp 200 yards from where the concerts are. It's sooooooo dope
The gorge is dope. Main reason I quit going is the lack of decent shows there. Used to go to the Warped Tour, but I mostly like the 90's punk and metal, not the new scene bullshit. Plus started to kinda feel like a creep being that most the kids their are 10-15 years younger than me... Saw Steely Dan there a few years back, which was awesome. Went to Summer Jam long ass time ago and there were a bunch of shootings and rapes, so probably not gonna go back. Haha. Plus back then they had the second stage with C-bo and folks performing. I don't give a fuck about seeing J Cole or TI.