'Suits' On the USA network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011

Plot: Michael 'Mike' Ross (Patrick J. Adams) is a lazy but brilliant college dropout with an eidetic memory that has allowed him to pass the bar exam without attending law school. Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), one of Manhattan's best lawyers, takes a gamble and hires Mike as his new associate. Because of the firm's policy of hiring only Harvard Law graduates, Harvey and Mike are forced to pretend that Mike has gone to Harvard. Unlike Specter, Ross has emotions, which makes him empathize with his clients.

Anyone else watch?

Feb 7, 2011
racist.

lol jk. Nah the shows is pretty decent. It has a kind of dry humor to it, but its also a little educational on how some of these legal firms operate. It has a pretty good "villain" type character that makes you really want to sock dude in the nose. I know its definately not for everyone, but those who can sit still long enough may enjoy it. :)

Jan 5, 2006
I like it.. they should have done this more geared towards action like everyday shit, police brutality lawsuits and shit.. but this should hold me over until SOA!

for now, suits & weeds /no pun