Suikoden V

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
you think after all these games.....dumb ass konami would improve / revamp the fucking battle system.....

theres no depth to anything...

the cut scenes are decent.....

you never seem to have a solid party.....characters always joining an leaving.....wtf is that bullshit

the story aint half bad......but still this game could be much better....if there was a better battle system.....this is why i never liked this series....shits plain an boring an old as fuck

Jan 14, 2006
i just saw videos of it on ign .....and no offense but.... i felt like throwing up

the gameplay to me seemed horrible but i dont know about story i dont know anything about suidoken

Sep 1, 2003
the shit sucks balls.....always the same bullshit over an over again.....kinda like final fantasy...

grandia III...now thats a nice RPG....not alot of extras but still a cooh game

Oct 14, 2004
Play I-III and then play IV and V. All solid and good games in my opinion. The battle system is slick to me. THe right co-op tactics win battles. Anyway pick it up for a good story line and riviting game play. I love all things suikoden. Check it out.

Sep 1, 2003
.....i always hated suckoden

an rightfully so....

it's not the worst...but shit theres way better rpgs out there......this series needs to fuckin evolve......who needs to find 100 of the same characters ? lol

...how bout makin an actual decent battle system not the same plain crap game after game.....

it's like some old shit from the days of snes.....how bout makin the chararters look big an active like in the grandia bs for example

legend of legaia....now thats a fuckin battle system....i wish more games would incorporate somethin similair to that

Oct 14, 2004
We all differ Suikoden violates every RPG out there. Suikoden is evoloving by collecting different people you get a greater feel for this fantastic RPG franchise. Pick this up Grandia doesnt hold a torch. II was decent but there is not an RPG out that can fuck with Suikoden, step your game up.