SUICIDE TO THIS video coming soon...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2010
Just finished Shooting all the scenes for the SUICIDE TO THIS music video. Should be up on YouTube sometime soon as well as posted on this thread. Thought I'd start off with all older track just to see how this all goes and to pretty much pave the way for what's coming in the future. Got at least 4-5 more videos coming off tracks from the upcoming album "TRIPLE 6 -N- X4's". It's going down...

Aug 20, 2003
REDRUM IS ALSO GUNNA BE ON THE STRANGULATION 5.AND ILL HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING HIS NEW PROJECT IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.ITS GOOD NEWS LOL....

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
weird thing is, this song popped in my head a few days ago, after not hearing it for a few years. and i looked it up on youtube... good shit

Sep 17, 2010
Good lookin out with the support. Just for a taste, videos for the new album will be for tracks titled "DEEP SLEEP"(feat. Lefty and Pistol Cee), "NECROPHILIAC", "GIVE ME HEAD" and a few more... Been asleep for a minute but now it's time to take over!!

Sep 17, 2010
The last scenes for the video will be shot this weekend so once editing is all finished, it'll be posted up. Tomorrow I got my photo shoot for the album
Cover in the Yoc. I have none other than the homie MARS of Mad Insanity getting down with the shoot and graphics so you better Believe it's going to come out sick and twisted!! TRIPLE 6 -N- X4's will be dropping early next year...