Suicide Squad (2016) First Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>pg13
>shooting guns and fancy sparks and effects but nobody gets shot and if they do no actual wounds
>violent fights with no blood or actual violence
>provocative clothing but no actual nudity or anything close to nudity
>not saying "fuck"
>grimy looking criminals and dregs of society that are oddly health conscious and dont even smoke cigarettes or consume alcohol
>cowardsll not be shown smoking crack or doing drugs
>creepy criminals with no bite to their bark
>will smith

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
How many movies are they gonna make based on the same fucking 20 characters? I'd love to see a movie with original characters, that is somewhat like one of these comic book movies, but twists shit around. Ever since I was a little kid, I was in favour of the underdog. I wanted Skeletor to win and rule Eternia! I wanted the Penguin to kill Batman, etc.! I wanna see some movies with some balls!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How many movies are they gonna make based on the same fucking 20 characters?
Huh? The Suicide Squad have never been portrayed in a live action movie before. The Joker is the only character in the movie that's ever been used in a movie before and he's a minor character in this that's supposed to only be in one or two scenes.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Huh? The Suicide Squad have never been portrayed in a live action movie before. The Joker is the only character in the movie that's ever been used in a movie before and he's a minor character in this that's supposed to only be in one or two scenes.
Joker, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Iron Man, etc.

You get what I'm saying?

May 9, 2002
Joker, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Iron Man, etc.

You get what I'm saying?
We do, but this movie has only one of the character's you mentioned. The other 5 or 6 are brand new.

These studios need to pick characters that are marketable, for the most part. However, thats whats cool about seeing them do a Ant-Man and SS movie...they arent mainline characters in the comic book world. Even GotG (which is think is an awesome flick, BTW).