SUGGESTIONS???WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
ok since football season is here, its only natural that there be tons of repetative posts on here. do you guys think we should have a vital nfl thread....or maybe even break down the divisions..like have one thread for the afc west one for the afc north....etc etc...that way all the info on teams could be posted under there. what do you guys think?

Sep 29, 2003
just write VITAL in front of the thread when u start it,,,LOL.

i think threads for weekly news, weekend wrap up (final scores, stats & maybe links to highlights for all games) woulod be a great idea...

also, threads for discussion about each division would also be great.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nah.....there should be no division.....I mean think about it, what if there's news about something great that happened to the 49ers and someone puts it in the weekly news, that means everyone has to subject themselves to reading how (insert lame 9er here) is questionable for a game and how ever 9er fan on the siccness talk about how much of an impact that will have on the sport, when noone really cares and we all know that no matter what happens to any 49er it will have no impact on how horrible they will play during the season. :classic: That & the fact that every single thread will end up turning into the "Spit in your opponents face" thread.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Defy said:
nah.....there should be no division.....I mean think about it, what if there's news about something great that happened to the 49ers and someone puts it in the weekly news, that means everyone has to subject themselves to reading how (insert lame 9er here) is questionable for a game and how ever 9er fan on the siccness talk about how much of an impact that will have on the sport, when noone really cares and we all know that no matter what happens to any 49er it will have no impact on how horrible they will play during the season. :classic: That & the fact that every single thread will end up turning into the "Spit in your opponents face" thread.

exactly, and that would also require a mod 4 dudes ideas, so i say no, keep shit the same

Mar 16, 2005
either way works for me. But I do think the threads would be hi-jacked like mentioned anyways...BUT thats where a mod would come in!