Suge Knight Shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2004
I was just watching the news and they said breaking news: Rap Producing Mogul Suge Marion Knight has been shot in the leg and has been hospitalized. This was in Florida during a party hosted by KanyeWest. Someone paste a link... and I am sorry, its not 'Bay Area', but I was in the forum and just created a new thread without checking... late.

Nov 28, 2002
Marion "Suge" Knight was reportedly shot inside of a Miami night Club during a Kanye West-sponsored party for MTV's Video Music Awards, according to people in attendance.

The specifics are unclear as is the Death Row founder's medical condition, but Knight was reportedly attending the Shore Club in Miami where Kanye West, Common and John Legend held a G.O.O.D. Music party.

Unsubstantiated sources at the Shore Club told AllHipHop.com that at least six shots were fired and the shooter was apprehended at the scene.

Julia Beverly, publisher/editor of OZONE Magazine, was headed inside the club when she said police rushed inside. Beverly said that shortly afterwards, word spread that Knight was shot and possibly killed.

Still, she said the details were nebulous and accounts of the shooting varied.

"I don't think anybody knows exactly what happened. I was walking in and a cop shoved me back and police are telling me Suge got shot," Beverly told AllHipHop.com. "They had about three or four blocks taped off. Some people are talking out of their a** and there are rumors flying every where."

Another eyewitness inside of the club when the shooting took place spoke under the condition of anonymity.

"We heard shooting. Everybody got on the floor, but you couldn't see anything. I couldn't see, but I believe Suge was hit in the leg. I didn't see it but that's what people said," the witness said.

There were approximately 600 people inside of the Shore Club people at the time of the shooting.

Police were not available for comment as of press time.

May 15, 2002
SSProductionz said:
Suge is and will always be a boss, The west was on Top at one time because of him.
true but he ain't been a mogul in a minute - i recognize what the man did, but putting him in mogul status present time is pushing it

May 15, 2002
youre right. When it comes to the media and rap -They will NEVER sensationalize anything. lol

im surprised they didnt report someting like "he was on the ground crying like a bitch calling for his momma"

Oct 19, 2004
SSProductionz said:
Suge is and will always be a boss, The west was on Top at one time because of him.
The west was on top because everybody in the west was makin good music not just because of suge. Remember the west was on top before sufe even hit the seen. He just added to it and made it bigger.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
SSProductionz said:
Obviously Suge only ever had any real clout when he was partnered up with Dre, look what happened after he left Death Row went completly down the tubes. Dre had the brains and creative vision, Suge was just a big scary individual who extorted people in and out of business contracts.

Mar 20, 2005
jayda650 said:
Obviously Suge only ever had any real clout when he was partnered up with Dre, look what happened after he left Death Row went completly down the tubes. Dre had the brains and creative vision, Suge was just a big scary individual who extorted people in and out of business contracts.
WTF? Pac was like Suges Biggest Artist And Dre did like 1 beat on that Album
It wasnt All Dre. Snoop,Daz,Dre and Pac They all Had a part.