Suge Knight get arrested!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 24) - Rap music mogul Marion ``Suge'' Knight was arrested Monday for allegedly violating the terms of his parole, sheriff's officials said.

The alleged parole violations involve his alleged association with reputed gang members, police said. Authorities learned of the possible violations after raiding the rap mogul's office and home last month.

Knight was arrested after meeting with his parole officer.

Knight's attorney said his client has done nothing wrong, adding that if he did come into contact with any gang members it would only have been in connection with his responsibilities as a record company executive.

``He hasn't done anything but try to obey the law and work hard since his release,'' attorney David Chesnoff told The Associated Press. ``I'm hopeful that when this is all thoroughly analyzed that he'll be permitted to be released.''

Sheriff's investigators raided Knight's Malibu home and the Beverly Hills office of his Tha Row records Nov. 14 in connection with a pair of unsolved homicides. Authorities have said Knight is not a suspect in the killings.

In August 2001, Knight was released on parole after serving five years for violating probation on assault charges by getting into a fight in a Las Vegas hotel. The 1996 altercation occurred hours before rapper Tupac Shakur was killed in a drive-by shooting while riding in Knight's car.

Knight had been on probation since 1995, when he entered no-contest pleas to two counts of assault stemming from a 1992 attack on two rappers at a Hollywood recording studio.

12/24/02 09:35 EST

Copyright 2002 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

May 19, 2002
I remember when suge first got outta jail, everybody was happy sayin' Suge will put the west back on the map. Ever since Suge is out til' now, I haven't heard a Dayum thang. I remember a couple of folx sayin he moved the Row up to Sac, still haven't heard him sign anybody from there, man I haven't heard shit from the row.

Nov 4, 2002
Didnt suge sign KURUPT to "The Row"???

lol suge realy is a slob, slobberin all over his hand and shit, he look realy damn fucked up in that picture.. foolio gettin fucked up with his samoan folks right there...

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
damn thats fucked up. He did search for some talent out the bay though. He signed some R&B group, Cougnut, and I also heard but I dont know if its true Messy Marv dought it though.