SUGE KNIGHT COMMENTS ON 8-MILE.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dunno If anyone seen this..It's pretty funny..

Lias S. Mitchell: What are your feelings towards Mr. Marshall Mathers and are you planning to see 8 Miles when it comes out?

Suge Knight: "Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto ²²²²² and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this shit first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '²²²²²²' or wannabe ²²²²² as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's sexual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second bring screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."

Apr 25, 2002
suge is usually on point, and talking hella trash. did any1 hear him on howard stern accepting his F-Emmy? He was pretty much calling dre a homo and saying he had aids, pretty funny shit.

M

MURDA_MINDED

THAT NIGGA NEEDS TO GET OVER THIS PETTY SHIT AND HEAD TO THE STUDIO AND DROP SOME BOMBZ ON NIGGAZ........DO THAT SHIT ON WAX...........ALWAYS HEAR HIM SPITTIN SHIT IN INTERVIEWS............MAKE A FUCKIN RECORD!!!

Apr 26, 2002
MURDA_MINDED said:
THAT NIGGA NEEDS TO GET OVER THIS PETTY SHIT AND HEAD TO THE STUDIO AND DROP SOME BOMBZ ON NIGGAZ........DO THAT SHIT ON WAX...........ALWAYS HEAR HIM SPITTIN SHIT IN INTERVIEWS............MAKE A FUCKIN RECORD!!!
word. fold.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MURDA_MINDED said:
You don't understand, suge only wants money, he wants to profit off other artists.. he doesn't give 2 fucks about hiphop. hes gangster like that, its all about the business to him from what i see.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
DAMN, everyone to suge is gay, Dre, Eminem, DJ Quik, Eazy E, that guy talks shit about everyone as soon as they leave his label or they work with people he hates.

Aug 26, 2002
Suge on point like a muthafucka, Slim Shady ain;t no rider, he used to get beatdown everyday by a schoolyard bully..........What's up with his wavecap shit....White people don;t wear that shit..........I would fuck with Suge to extent....