SUGA T >>>>>>>>>>> MARVALESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i wouldnt go as far as to say that.....but i dont listen to em.....

unless they on TV....then i listen to it wit mute on.....lol

but fo realz....you cant hate on they spits....some come cool but i aint tryna hear some "eat my pussy" "got all this guys money"

batch dont know.....

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Anything Sickwidit touch has always been my shit over everything else, I even got that bootsy Suga-T 'Gettin It' CD wit the pink cover, but for real, Marvaless is way doper than Suga-T, period. That CD she did with Messy is the dopest I ever heard a female rapper spit, she got a really underrated flow. It was nice to hear Suga-T back in the day on the old Click albums but she really can't hold it down for a whole track, let alone a whole album.

Nov 20, 2005
TheWholeDamn said:
Anything Sickwidit touch has always been my shit over everything else, I even got that bootsy Suga-T 'Gettin It' CD wit the pink cover, but for real, Marvaless is way doper than Suga-T, period. That CD she did with Messy is the dopest I ever heard a female rapper spit, she got a really underrated flow. It was nice to hear Suga-T back in the day on the old Click albums but she really can't hold it down for a whole track, let alone a whole album.
took the words right outta my mouth!

~k.

Jun 3, 2002
Suga-T had some classic veses bac in the day on Sic-Wid-It! But 3 Da Hardway iz the knoc. I think the Marvaless verses were hot. I don't listen to many females except that bitch Jean Grae. I dont even know where she from, she spits wit gang of LA and NY cats. Now she a cold lyracist fa'sho!

so Jean Grae>>>>>over both these beezy's
how about that...

Jan 23, 2006
MARVALOUS IS HANDS DOWN THE DOPEST FEMALE TO EVER TOUCH A MIC, SHE IS DOPER THAN SOME DUDE RAPPERS. EVERY ALBUM SHE EVER DROPPED HAD SLAPS ON THERE.

Jan 29, 2006
dzellian said:
MARVALOUS IS HANDS DOWN THE DOPEST FEMALE TO EVER TOUCH A MIC, SHE IS DOPER THAN SOME DUDE RAPPERS. EVERY ALBUM SHE EVER DROPPED HAD SLAPS ON THERE.
I agree Marveless is dope...just listen to ghetto blues,just marveless, or wicked and she rips it on stompin in my steel toes on C-Bo's Tales from the crypt. Suga T is aiight. Her first album was tight but other than that I could do without.

Mar 11, 2006
BAYAREARAPS said:
I agree Marveless is dope...just listen to ghetto blues,just marveless, or wicked and she rips it on stompin in my steel toes on C-Bo's Tales from the crypt. Suga T is aiight. Her first album was tight but other than that I could do without.
yup ghetto blues is one of my favorite tracks to slap from her and she comes dope on that 3 da hardway album