Suddenly getting sleepy while driving in traffic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
I have a train horn on my truck. Whenever I get sleepy I roll the windows down and blast it. Then I'm awake for the next little bit

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
There's a part on 101 in Palo Alto where the lanes shift all fucked up, I dont think a self driving car would be able to handle that tho...
Well, considering the majority of Americans are losing their ability to rationally think for themselves and instead are relying on technology (i.e. cell phones), in 10 years I don't think a self-driving car could perform any worse than someone who carries their "brain" in their pocket.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Sign me up for that!

There's a part on 101 in Palo Alto where the lanes shift all fucked up, I dont think a self driving car would be able to handle that tho...
I bet you've been one of the niggas I smash around n honk at before getting off on university :siccness: I don't get why everyone breaks there lmao I'm like nigga! They act like they're about to go over a bump or something

Dec 3, 2016
I bet you've been one of the niggas I smash around n honk at before getting off on university :siccness: I don't get why everyone breaks there lmao I'm like nigga! They act like they're about to go over a bump or something
Haha, nah I'm the one smashing hella close to the barrier, worried about the motherfuckers in the lane next to me swerving into my lane.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Well, looks like I dont have to worry about that commute for the time being. My whole team was basically laid off and replaced by cheaper labor overseas.
Damn, that's shitty. Globalization is great for business owners because they can fatten their pockets by exploiting cheap labor in foreign countries. That's what decent hard-working Americans have to compete with.

Aug 21, 2009
Anybody get this shit? I commute about 70 miles daily and that 5 o'clock traffic kills me to the point keeping my eyes open. I sympathize with truckers, except with their added trouble of having to deal with stupid drivers who cut them off and expect them to be able to brake to a halt instantly.
I'm in the same boat, drive 50 miles each way. I'll be perfectly fine leaving work. Then out of nowhere I feel myself damn near falling asleep. Not sure what it is.