SUBWAY (a to much info post but I had to share)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
No wonder Jerret or whatever his name lost hella weight from that shit...makes water poor out your ass HAHAHA man I waz chillin here...thinking "oh I gotta fart" so I'm like lettin loose slowly...of course i'm like "wait thats a little milky" LOL fuccin shit i didnt know it waz gunna be water mannnnn haha I shit tha pants :( :mad: FUCK SUBWAY LOOl yo does subway do this to anybody else? hahahaha :cool:

May 9, 2002
color? haha It DEPENDS LOL for real tho...i think it waz that new red wine vinigar haha i think tha vinigar makes me sick...well shit i got sick from that place hella times before haha i had that turkey sandwich, no more subway...that place iz nasty haha sandwiches taste like shit anyway...i had to eat it cuz thats all that waz around

Apr 26, 2002
You on that subway diet or somethin? I think a real effective diet is to not eat for about a week to a week and half and just make sure you get the proper nutrients...

I knew someone that fasted for two weeks and lost 30 pounds.

May 3, 2002
this reminds me of some shit that happened to me when i was about 13...
i had just waken up, so i lay on my bed staring at the ceiling when i feel the need to let some air out. so i let it out slowly, no problem. i feel warmness but i maintain my position (because some farts are warm.) after about a minute and a half, i feel uncomfortable (i'm not too much of a "hot" liking person) so i sit up and reach to my lower back with my arm and notice it's wet. i immediately get up and see there's a brown water stain on my matress and at this point, i knew i shitted myself.