Submit your music for airplay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
Say fam...I went to SacTownRadio.com and this is what I got...

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.sactownradio.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Jan 4, 2009
JULIO THA KYDD, AND UP AN COMING ARTIST FROM RICH CITY

MAY 22nd: THE DAY HELL BROKE LOOSE

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyoolzmanmd

A NEW MIXTAPE FROM THE ARTIST AND THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY TO BE DIGITALLY RELEASED.. JUNE 1ST LOOT LOYALTY AND LUST WILL DROP.. BUT THERE IS TALK OF A PUSH BACK..

TILL THEN CHECK OUT THIS MIXTAPE FROM THE ARTIST FEATURING NOBE, A.G AND MEEZY OF THE ARRANG-A-TANG GANG, AND PEANUT OF MONEY GANG MOBB.. ALSO FEATURES THE FORMER GROUP EnP. AND AS A BONUS THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF "HEY BOPPA"

WITH PRODUCTION BY NOBE, THE SLAP BOYZ, YOUNG LEEF, E-DUBB, AND YOUNG P.

MYSPACE.COM/JULIOTHAKYDD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyoolzmanmd

Mar 22, 2008
Aye bru thanks for the opportunity to get on the airwaves. Got my song "What Type Of Nigga (are you)" non edited straight raw and I got my radio joint "Ugly T's". Which one do I send or can I do submitt both? My artist name is UGLY NIGGA. I'll shoot you one of my UGLY NIGGA Tshirts just let me know what size you ware; 2x-4x black? plus how much does it cost for a 30 sec commercial to advertise my clothing line? View attachment 86440

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Aye bru thanks for the opportunity to get on the airwaves. Got my song "What Type Of Nigga (are you)" non edited straight raw and I got my radio joint "Ugly T's". Which one do I send or can I do submitt both? My artist name is UGLY NIGGA. I'll shoot you one of my UGLY NIGGA Tshirts just let me know what size you ware; 2x-4x black? plus how much does it cost for a 30 sec commercial to advertise my clothing line?
^^shoot both tracks over to [email protected]

I'll holla back w/ the mailing address and our rate sheet

thanks bruh!