Submit a Chronic track 4 CANNABIS COUNTRY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
if anybody's intrested in submiting a song for my comp. Cannabis Country, holla at me, or just send it to
DRUNK SKUNK ENT.
Kingsway R. P. O.
P. O. Box 27293
Vancouver, BC
V5R-6A8
CANADA

already on the comp is.
B-Legit
Luniz
Harm
Mac Mall
Lady Unique
and everybody in my Camp.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I got a song called Me-Myself&HIGH wid Mr.Paulay aka Green Martin from tha Reservoir Hoggz and Suga T is on tha hook. Shit is HIGH-powered, you can see tha THC on tha CD if you hold it up to tha light!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, wuddup Vic Vodkuzzin.

May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
Notes- That "Pull with me" track is Hella Cool, I'd like to use it on the comp. send the final mixed version (along with all inside credits) to the address above.

Jester- sorry dogg that shit slipped my mind. I'll send you that track asap. if you'd like to send me somethin, the address is above.

NBD- Send me some shit pimpin'

DANK SINATRA- If you'd like to submit that track for my comp, that would be Killer. If your down send it to the address above. Me, Myself & HIGH. Oh Boy!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
VicVodkuzzo: I'm waiting for Johnny Z to get back from Italy. He'll be back at the end of this week. I need to re-mix down that track at his studio. Tha version I have, isn't the finished mixdown. It will be a nice addition to your comp. All HIGHpowered. Don't worry, I got my HIGHorities straight. We fin ta make it happen. When is tha deadline? Rx$WR