submission fighting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
RIGHT NOW I AM STATIONED IN JAPAN AND TRAINING IN A CHUTE GYM OUT IN HACHIOJI IM GOING TO BE IN SOME AMATURE PRIZE FIGHTING EARLY NEXT YEAR CUZ I GOTS TO WIN SOME TOURNAMENTS IN ORDER TO GET A PRO CARD AND START FIGHTING IN PANCRASE OR CHUTE.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
good stuff chango, how long you been at it? I've always been more interested in Jeet Kun do, but I think I'm going to try taking Jiu Jitsu and a boxing course when I get back to cali. I'd really like to take a kung fu class though, since i have a mild grappling background as it is,but it is hard to find a good school for kung fu a lot of the time. Best of luck to you homes

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
JI JITSU IS GOOD CHRIS. I TOOK THAT A LONG ASS TIME AGO YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDERED TAKIN THAT YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED. THE HOLDS THEY TEACH YOU IS CRAZY.

Apr 25, 2002
Ive been a Mix Martial Arts fan since the first UFC and im glad its getting more recognition within the last 5 years. Its amazing how in japan 45k + fans pack the arena in the pridefc fights. Good luck in your future mma career, its good to hear more latinos getting into MMA. Rear naked chokes, kamuras, arm bars, and triangle chokes are badass moves. Stay focus, have that calm cool and collective discipline and lots of dedication. Its always good to see fighters on the big show representing Northern Cali.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
L.K.D said:
JI JITSU IS GOOD CHRIS. I TOOK THAT A LONG ASS TIME AGO YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDERED TAKIN THAT YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED. THE HOLDS THEY TEACH YOU IS CRAZY.
yeah, I'm familiar with a lot of the holds as it is, but what I'd really like to learn is the grappling techniques while I'm on my back. I'm not comfortable grappling at all while I'm on my back so I'd like to learn more