submarine funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

187isjusta#

I seen Reggie

That fool was typing at the Humanities Lab. That fool is cool. He is real folks. He came through the Project Rebound program. He was clownin the shit outta Gangsta Eight or he got me confused with EA. Well that fool is buffed. He was high ass fuck. He said if I had some nade. He told me that EA try to sound like Sky Skers. He said EA must imitated that Sky Skers voice and style of talkin listening to the Sky Baller intro in one of Mac Dre album.
He is folks. That nigga is just off the hook. He said he was an Ethnic study major. I was crackin up when he was clownin on Union City. He told about how Gangsta Eight was clamin he was harder than Oakland. As far as Reggie aka Deep East Oakland , fool is real. He know folks all over East oakland. He did mention that he doesnt say fools name on the board because he dont want to snitch. Well I found Deep East Oakland ( Reggie). I hope
everyone who wants to see him can do so at State . I aint saying no more of his location. But Deep East is defintely black ( I do mean black) . He kind looks like Poet from Screwball but with muscles and bald.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Done Deal Ceo said:
Damn How the fuck did this post turn into this?
because of gay ass muthafuccas
don't stress though, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this once and for all.... this shit is gone end real soon, on dead grandmama

I

ImaKilla

EA Zombie grandmother

EA Wrote..
don't stress though, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this once and for all.... this shit is gone end real soon, on dead grandmama

Fuck Submarine Funk. That fool is a Busta along with EA

I

ImaKilla

Who is Vamps. He know me. What proof do you have on me. 187 is my homie. I just met him but boy he is a crazy H.P angry nigga. Vamps dont know me so how can he say Im someone he doesnt know twice. Think about it

I

ImaKilla

I aint hatin on you Chuck. Just the fact I have beef with dude and his so-called crew. Done Deal is cool. I think that Sub should wait his turn and let Willie Hen shine first

I

ImaKilla

You the scary faggot Ea. You wanna met me at SFSU? I thought so. I aint ever going to no wack ass bitch place called Decato

I

ImaKilla

Chuck...
pay no attention to the cat...
he gets his kicks from being ackonwledged

Hey Young Moe dont hate . You be snitch niggas out. So shut your mouth, if you know better

I

ImaKilla

Young Moe you dont want to get involved . I guess Jews and white boys stick together

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol @ the hardcore east oakland undergraduate SFSU student

u aint SHIT

I

ImaKilla

I am getting my Masters in Ethnic Studies you fool. My thesis is on white culture trying to exploit black culture by using Corporate America

I

ImaKilla

Your the dumb ass , Seqouia Institute garduate who be fixin cars and then claiming there yours. Like you said that you had a LS 400 then a green Acura. You either a white boy with money or a Seqouia Institute graduate flip tryin to imitate Sky Skers voice.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

weakeast, just log the fuk off this swebsite an' don't say shit.... coz everytime u log on, u'r constantly gettin' punked... ain' nobody on this muthafuka believes that u some boss maccin' shotcallin' factor in the game, SFSU simply doesn't admit people like that into their student body, just some squarebear muthafuccas like u.... so just sit there and stare yo photocopied APG poster hangin' off yo wall hoping u can have them grace yo presence, u little tooth fairy... damn u's a no life havin muthafucca comin up on here wit 2 different personalities n shit.... go plucc yo eyebrows o' somethin'

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

and as far as tryna see some muthafucca like me face to face, just close yo mouth an' tucc yo balls between yo leggs, u succa... an' keep givin' me those hoe ass excuses why u don't wanna come out here and go toe to toe with a careered fool like me, i'm lovin it..... u little cake

G

gangsta4real

Wewll, What happen to the Get Low board? Vamps and Bammer are some bias label hatin and EA lovin people. They never ban EA ( white). But like to show their white peference by banning Deep East Oakland. Real Talk.