Sublime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hell yeah man. Sublime is one of my favorite bands. They are the perfect mix of reggae,ska,rock and hip hop. I think if Brad (RIP) the lead singer wouldn't have passed away that they would have been up their with some of the biggest bands ever IMO. I got all of their albums and they are all really really good. I suggest to anyone who hasn't ever heard their music to check them out.

Nuttkace

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
I like the song they did with pharcyde, but alot of the stoner people I associate with played them out for me. I know that they have alot of hardcore fans.

They just released some soon to be hard to find picture discs (2500 of each I believe) I plan on picking those up soon, they'll be worth a pretty penny in a year or so.

May 15, 2002
sublime is one of the "best" bands ever imo, in the sense that they flat out made good music. and it didn't sound like anything else out there. too bad it had to end so soon.

May 29, 2002
^^their self titled album is probably their best all around (at least it had the most singles). but 40 oz. to freedom is right up there with it.

May 3, 2002
maaaaaaaan for their short lived career they had sum nice classics that still get plenty of rotation on tha radio and my cd player..................

Santeria was tha shiiit

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I agree....Sublime was hard, but I also agree they got played the fuck out in my circle of friends lol....

Too bad dude died when he did....But u can DEFINETLY tell the influence they had on bands that came after them...

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Sublime is tight, especially when you're about to burn one. Too many good tracks to name,but I have a few cuts that I bump more than others:

Badfish
Garden Grove
Smoke Two Joints
Same In The End
Wrong Way
Jailhouse
Pawn Shop
The Ballad Of Johnny Butt
Get Ready
and Date Rape is a crazy song too:

"Come on babe it's your lucky day.
Shut your mouth, were gonna do it my way.

Come on baby don't be afraid, if it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid."

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Theyre pretty much my favorite band. Long Beach Dub All Stars have some good shit too.

Robbin the Hood is my fav album by them, then Self titled and 40 oz....

Pool Shark still gives me the chills whenever I listen to it