Sublime Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
YEA I LIKE 'CARESS ME DOWN' FROM THAT ALBUM ^

IT GREW THE FUCK ON ME
mucho gusto mi llamo bradley
im hornier then ron jeremy

i found out brad died while in 10th grade science class and cried when i heard it. him and pac are the only non family members that ive cried over their deaths.

seriously though, buy all the sublime albums. start with 40 oz then robbin in the hood and soak up each one in order. dude was on another level for real.
i hated how popular they got after brad died and everyone jumped on the bandwagon but the music still stands the test of time and its just love to me...rip bradley nowell

Dec 3, 2005
lou dogg on stage for caress me down. brads fucked up id guess

i first heard gwen cuz of sublime and touched her twice at endfest and at the gorge in george haha what a trip im goin way back in time. thanks for the trip pakdan

sublime is the beachboys on crack lol
this documentary brought me wayyyy back

Mar 18, 2003
Saw them in concert in Fresno in I believe 1994. I remember smoking a fuckload of weed at the concert and the base-lines were rattling my ribs like crazy. Shit was cool as fuck. Their self-titled album is the best but you can't go wrong with any of them. Legendary - I still enjoy listening to them after 15 years.