stupid question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
i was talkin to someone today and he brought up the rapper camron and i said somethin like fuck a grown man that wears pink... then dude went on to tell me that pink is bloods color and i better watch what i say unless i want a bunch of bloods on my ass.

Is that shit really true ?? That shit had me crackin up though, i was just like allright homie keep wearin your pink.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^new shit to me, maybe thats how they do it in NYC.

I saw two cats walking around the mall yesterday all decked out in pink and I thought it was hella suspect

Na niggaz pink iz just when yo red shirt get faded and it turns pink and if you get in a accident wit bleach da shirt kinda turnz pink a lil. Sum people cant afford to buy a new shirt when itz faded or got bleach on it. Camrons record sales and pullin in enuff cheese so obviously he cant buy a new clothez......

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^^ yea on the eastcoast it is....my boy out there said in Ny u can actually find groups of kats walking round wit that shyt on and still bangin,....presonally i wouldnt wear no pink shyt...its too feminine for me but cam'ron is boss ballin' so for him its koo i guess but if u jus a doode in these streets dont b wearing that shyt....and since we on the subject i was on market in the sko recently and seen 2 asian peoples sporting the pink fitters with rags and all...we was klowning

May 29, 2002
^^^come to think of it, that rag in your avatar looks kinda pink.

just playin homie. but for real, the only pink I wear is when I accidently wash my whites with a red shirt.

Apr 1, 2002
jayda650 said:
I think orange and pink are in two completly different ball parks.
Right about that.

Romp707 What in the hell is wrong with wearing orange? SF Giants are orange and alotta muthafuckas in the bay sport that shit.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^^ yea on the eastcoast it is....my boy out there said in Ny u can actually find groups of kats walking round wit that shyt on and still bangin,....presonally i wouldnt wear no pink shyt...
^^^damn...pink bloods...

i have a pink fit...i don't walk around wearin the shit all the time though...i don't see shit wrong wit it...its been a color for females for the past hundreds of years, but i don't see shit wrong wit it...but not anybody can wear it and pull it off...

Jun 16, 2004
man i've heard of bloods wearing purple, but them fuckers supposedly run shit, ever heard of "grape" street in watts? well that's were they from, but i dont know bout no pink bullshit, i never seen that shit in ny, prolly some harlem shit then

Jul 15, 2002
Salvarican your wrong....GRAPE STREET IS A CRIP GANG IN WATTS and yes they wear PURPLE....

Ain't no Blood Sets from any city in the US wearing PINK! Dat's real talk!!!

Bloods have been known to wear Burgundy, Red, Black, Grey, and Green.....never Pink or Purple!