Stupendous - "Missing" OUT JUNE 10!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
www.stupendousworld.com
What's up Northwest? It's been a while but I am back with a new album! Some of you may or may not know me. My name is Stupendous, and I am an MC out of Eugene, OR. In 2003 I released my debut album "Underestimated." Three years down the road, and seemingly gone from the rap game - I present to you "Missing."

Tracklisting:

1. Engrave it In Your Brain
2. Out of Breath
3. Real Talk
4. Nothing on Me
5. Rollin' Down the Slab
6. Mint Condition (additional vocals by Michael Kay)
7. Telephone Bills
8. Lights Out (ft. The Kid Espi)
9. Don't Rush (ft. Dante Thomas)
10. Paper Chase
11. Magic
12. Overdose
13. Come Get It
14. Hollow Man (ft. The Kid Espi)
15. Don't Rush RMX

Soundclick wasn't letting me upload the new snippet track that I made, but I uploaded it onto my myspace page ( www.myspace.com/stupendous ) and you should be able to listen to it within the next 24 hrs. There are 3 verses w/ choruses on the snippet track. Anybody have a suggestion about how i could put that track on here to make it more accessible?

This album has some great production - with FOUR TRACKS from Big Ice of Da Playboy Foundation. Also features some dope tracks by Versatyle, Smitty of Trackbangas, and Auditory... just to name a few. All vocals were recorded in professional studios as well.

I have done alot of work since my last album and I know that the NW is going to be feeling this. Again, this album is very slim on features, but I feel like too many features can really water down a solo album - so basically every verse but 2 are mine on the whole thing.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the support!

DROPS JUNE 10! (2 weeks from now!)

FROM MY MYSPACE PAGE YOU CAN GET A DEAL ON A PRE-ORDER!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
As far as I know, MySpace accepts songs and uploads them immediately in full form. I've never had to actually wait 24 hours. It's automatic. But yeah we'll see.

Anyways I checked out Don't Rush & Mint Condition.

Tracks sound pretty hot! I'm feeling the funk.

Apr 14, 2003
www.stupendousworld.com
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
So you gane have this in stores up this way?
Most definitely... might be a bit after the release date though because I will actually have to make the trip up there and cruise around town to the stores. I will eventually post where you can purchase the album. But you can save some cash on a preorder.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
I will have it up on my server so it wont go down, you could put it up on yousendit but it will only be up for 7 days or 25 downloads, it will perminantly stay on my server so ill do that for u

May 4, 2005
stupendous said:
Yeah I did...But I have been in Eugene for 4 years and I don't have a home in Albany any more.
lucky you got out when u did... everybody and their mama is a 'rapper' out here now...its pathetic.