Stunna Shades

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2005
That Has got to be the uglyest shit...I thought when Mac Dre started that shit it was the big glasses or goggles without lenses....now u can go to The Flea Market and cop a pair of stunna's...Please Everyone.just Give it Up.....Try A New Trend..........

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
for people that REALLY thizz....it aint....

stupid lil kids that watch MTV an listen to the radio faithfully turned that shit into a trend....

grown ass men been wearin stunnas....

its a THIZZ thang.....not a trend kid

May 1, 2003
Drunkinfool must be drunk. Dude need 2 catch up on his thizz history, but guess ignorant fools can't accept dat DRE was a true PIONEER, of a lot of the thangs that we as TRUE followers take for granted! 1LOVE 2 NOBODY!
THIZZEY MARLEY!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what you talkin about willis?

stunnas is meant, at least to me an my boys that be thizzin, to cover up them high beams as Triple Threat so elliquently put it.

Oct 13, 2004
oute 5 said:
That Has got to be the uglyest shit...I thought when Mac Dre started that shit it was the big glasses or goggles without lenses....now u can go to The Flea Market and cop a pair of stunna's...Please Everyone.just Give it Up.....Try A New Trend..........

dont be mad cuz you dont wanna stunt, n cant pull em off