Stubblefield has turned to the DARK SIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
Not a bad move i would say...and yes all you 9er fucks (lol just playin) i know yall gonna say some bullshit...so get it out...we take your players but the truth of it is... WE MAKE EM BETTER PLAYERS.

May 8, 2002
dontknowshit said:
Not a bad move i would say...and yes all you 9er fucks (lol just playin) i know yall gonna say some bullshit...so get it out...we take your players but the truth of it is... WE MAKE EM BETTER PLAYERS.
Now I know that you really DontKnowShit!

May 8, 2002
Stubby is coo but he wont get you a pass rush and he wont be playin next to his homie BY anymore....That's why he sucked in Washington! Another ex Niner/ Over 30 signed by the Raiders! Thanks for pickin up his salary for us!

May 8, 2002
Now I know when a Niner is at the end of their career! No old folks are safe....if you are over 30 yrs old and a free agent and have played for Niners you qualify for a starting position in Chokeland! LOL

Jun 25, 2002
NICOYA415 said:
In true raider fashion they continue to pick up the 49er scraps.
NO THEY JUST REALIZED THAT THE NINERS ARE NEVER GOING ANYWHERE SO THEY SAID "FUCK THIS IM OUT. IM GOING TO PLAY FOR A REAL TEAM."

LOL

THAT WILL MAKE YOU SORRY ASS NINER FANS HATE US EVEN MORE

YOU NINERS CAN'T STAND THAT SHIT
HAHA

May 9, 2002
THE FUNNY SHIT IS THAT THE RAIDERS ARE PAYING HIM $750,000 THIS YEAR AND THE 9ERS HAVE TO PAY HIM 2.25 MILLION!!!!LOL!!! THE 9ERS ARE GAY AS HELL THANKS FOR PAYIN ONE OF OUR PLAYERS AND BY THE WAY WHAT MOVES HAVE THE 9ERS MADE THIS OFFSEASON????NONE!!! OH WAIT MY BAD Y'ALL DID HIRE THE WORST COACH IN THE NFL!!!LOL,Y'AL ARE GONNA BE HORRIBLE THIS YEAR