Strong Arm Steady, Souls Of Mischief and Ghostface Killah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
I think it'll be really dope as well. Fashawn and Deep Rooted are on the roster as well. I spoke with a rep from Slim's earlier 2day and she said it's not sold out and more than likely tickets will still be at the door the nite of the show. Also the doors close when Ghostface goes on (he's the headline).

Nov 15, 2005
The show was tight. Bought tickets at the door. Not 2 crowded (I had elbo room but there were a lot of tall people). Girls everywhere. Walked in when Fashawn hit the stage. That dude is really dope. Copped his mixtape/street album, The Antidote, produced entirely by Alchemist 4 $5 and got it autographed. I didn't realize who he was but as his performance went on I realized I saw him at this past RTB with Evidence and Alchemist. Souls Of Mischief came clean as expected. A-Plus, Opio, Phesto, and Tajai all ripped it. Performed all their classics..."You'll Never Know", "'93 Till Infinity", etc. Ghost came on @ midnite and ended his show @ 1:15am. He performed hella songs from all of his albums, Wu albums and mixtapes/comps. While he performed "Not Your Average Girl" Trife was pullin' girls on stage and some were dancin' like Elaine from Seinfeld and Ghost was like "I love you ladies but whut the fuck? Get off the stage. Every1 off the stage right now. DJ kill that shit." That shit was hella funny. He ran it back after the stage was cleared. After the show I copped "Wizard Of Poetry" and had him sign it. I tried 2 take pics and record some footage but my camera phone has a light that's as bright as a spotlight when it's in dark area's so I didn't bother 'cause I didn't want 2 annoy people. Oh and Enzyme Dynamite (Bayliens) was at 1 of the merch booths and I copped his album 4 $5. 2 bad I missed S. A. S. I wanted 2 see those cats.

Nov 15, 2005
No he's not part of the group. The official group members are Mitchy Slick, Phil Da Agony and Krondon. Talib signed S. A. S. 2 his own label, Blacksmith Records (parent co Warner Bros), in 2007 but supposedly this year Warner Bros. dropped Blacksmith Rec due 2 the recession so their debut album on the label has been post poned.