Strong Arm Steady: DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
We're trying to work the problem out right now, some best buys have it and others don't. It has nothing to do with us, it's strictly the distributors fault. Some stores even have it listed wrong, they have it listed as Strong Steady Arm, instead of Strong Arm Steady. If you go to Best Buy, ask for both names and see what comes up. hopefully by next week the problem will be worked out.

Janky...

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
JANKY! MITCHY! whats cracking wit ya'll this Nima from dubcnn.com lol its been in a long ass time huh, mitchy u come a long way u on top now homey!
janky i been meanin to get at u how can i reach u do u ever answer the office fone? hit me back [email protected] or someting i need to talk about some business witcha.. so hit me back homey!

Nima

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yo janky, i feel ya, theres not alot of bisuness in hip-hop round deez parts, lmao >> theres ONE hip-hop shop in glasgow.... fukkin pathetik :-(

if u wanna get in contact with him holla at me, he's doin prety well, cuz there no bein compotition oviusly, and theres alotta kids runnin about thinkin they gangsa, hah hah.

oh yeah, and you sig pic aint workin cuz u gota ta put [img ]<url-here>[/img ]

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah i just coped the SAS dvd brackin homie heard mitch in there sayin somethin to u janky but n e way u better hit my nigga maurice j at fam bam and snatch this shit alonge wit xxl gunz vol 3 i got both at once and im luvin it mitch janky wronge kind keep doin yo thang ohh in the trigeration station video my nigga lil bory from the LP is on the white wall infront of bay vista tossin up the L peep the dvd homie im ratin 10 out 10 it aint about groupies and nasty bitchez its about this real life rap shit"if u see me in my benz on them spinner thangs dont walk anywhere near me or u will get klack klack klacked"mitchy slick. im out

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn i hit up best buy yesterday and they didn't have that shit...and i'm in L.A....hope y'all work that out, can't wait to see it