STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT/THIZZ LATIN OFFICIALLY IN HOUSTON!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2007
aye is that the same low g calling out homies on this track? dude knows the negative terms and names were called, jus hopin it aint the same dude,cant fuck with soufsiders or soufside sympathizers, kinda why my town dont really fuck wit none of that thizz latin souf or whatever,alot of them dudes seem scetch not really on the winning team if ya know what i mean..spensa though,take it how you wanna homie

2:11-2:20

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
@PEEWEE, BELIEVE ME THAT EVERYBODY TAKES IT HOW THEY WANNA....FEEL ME. JUST SO YOU KNOW....WE HAVE, ALONG WITH MYSELF, BEEN IGNORANT AS TO WHAT THE TEXAN RAPPERS MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SOUFSIDE....LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT IT DONT MEAN SURENO AS IN WHAT WE DO HERE IN CALI. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN NORTH AND SOUTH SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NORTENOS AND SURENOS AS WE KNOW THEM. BELIEVE THAT. WHEN YOU ONLY IN ONE PLACE, AND DONT TRAVEL, YOU DONT GET TO LEARN WHATS REALLY OUT THERE. THERE ARE SOUTH SIDE NORTENOS IN SAN JO, SACRAMENTO, A FEW OTHER PLACES, THAT DONT MEAN THEY ARE SURENO NORTENOS. I HEARD 'EM SAY CHAPETE, BUT HE AINT REFERRIN TO NORTHERN CALI NORTENOS....BUT THATS WHAT WE ARE USED TO HEARING. AND BY HIM BEING FROM SOUTHERN TEXAS, I CAN SEE HOW YOU CAN BE CONFUSED. JUST AS THEY DID SPM. BELIEVE ME HOMEBOY THAT WE ARE ON THE WINNING TEAM. BELIEVE THAT. RECORD LABEL AND HOOD.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
aye is that the same low g calling out homies on this track? dude knows the negative terms and names were called, jus hopin it aint the same dude,cant fuck with soufsiders or soufside sympathizers, kinda why my town dont really fuck wit none of that thizz latin souf or whatever,alot of them dudes seem scetch not really on the winning team if ya know what i mean..spensa though,take it how you wanna homie

2:11-2:20
@PEEWEE, BELIEVE ME THAT EVERYBODY TAKES IT HOW THEY WANNA....FEEL ME. JUST SO YOU KNOW....WE HAVE, ALONG WITH MYSELF, BEEN IGNORANT AS TO WHAT THE TEXAN RAPPERS MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SOUFSIDE....LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT IT DONT MEAN SURENO AS IN WHAT WE DO HERE IN CALI. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN NORTH AND SOUTH SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NORTENOS AND SURENOS AS WE KNOW THEM. BELIEVE THAT. WHEN YOU ONLY IN ONE PLACE, AND DONT TRAVEL, YOU DONT GET TO LEARN WHATS REALLY OUT THERE. THERE ARE SOUTH SIDE NORTENOS IN SAN JO, SACRAMENTO, A FEW OTHER PLACES, THAT DONT MEAN THEY ARE SURENO NORTENOS. I HEARD 'EM SAY CHAPETE, BUT HE AINT REFERRIN TO NORTHERN CALI NORTENOS....BUT THATS WHAT WE ARE USED TO HEARING. AND BY HIM BEING FROM SOUTHERN TEXAS, I CAN SEE HOW YOU CAN BE CONFUSED. JUST AS THEY DID SPM. BELIEVE ME HOMEBOY THAT WE ARE ON THE WINNING TEAM. BELIEVE THAT. RECORD LABEL AND HOOD.
this might clear some stuff up

Apr 21, 2007
naw homie im talking about the word "chapate" this puto uses in this song thats what i ment,no ones confused,ive been in tejas,oregon,even spent acouple summers in mexico as well ..so naww no ones confused,you just understood wrong..and dont tell me theres a sub meaning either,because from the streets to the joint that term follows, states dont vary on it,

not trying to argue with you on here that shits for pussys,jus wanna be shure its the same dude so i dont buy none of the shit with that,light wight screezy on it..

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
OK...CHAPETE CAN BE DERROGATORY REGARDING WHO YOU AIM IT AT....I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID....BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE MEANT NORTHERN CALI NORTENO....I KNOW HOMIES FORM THE TOWN THAT CALL SCRAPS BUSTERS.....

Sep 17, 2007
some of ya'll so called gangstaz be some sensative mutha fuckaz. lettin a word hurt your feelings and shit. get a box of fuckin tissues and hugg ya mama. who gives a fuck. sound like a bunch of busters just complaining about it.