STRIKEFORCE: HENDERSON VS BABALU 12/4/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Since I dont have showtime, I watched the UFC ( which was exciting as watching paint dry ) and just saw all the Strikeforce fights online and god damn talk about a night of knockouts!!!!

Oct 27, 2008
crazy card made ufc look like shit last night daley best ko of the night...

nice little recap. UFC fans missed out big time on this one (i dont mean UFC fans as opposed to Strikeforce fans, i mean UFC fans as opposed to MMA fans).

this gives SF some momentum going into their next card, which will hopefully have Diaz/Miller & maybe Fedor or The Reem on it.

EDIT: i would have rather seen Linland & babalu win though. i cant stand lawler, & i dont necessarily have anything against hendo, but i'm a fan of sobral. big KO's made up for it though.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya I'm a big Babs fan but I was screaming "He's gonna get Mousasi'd again" as soon as he hit the ground with his hands at his waist, and was going nuts when it happened.

This was probably my favorite card of the year, was yelling practically the entire time

Nov 20, 2010
Fan-fucking-tastic card.

This is one we're going to save at my house and put back on while people are still milling around the house drinking beer after the PPVs.

I don't get why people think the UFC puts together such a superior product. Yeah, they hype up and out-promote Strikeforce and their fight cards, hands down. And sure, they might have some of the best names in fighting, but they certainly haven't put together an exciting card such as this last Strikeforce one in a LONG time. In fact, I can't remember the last time a UFC card had mostly KO's on it or was so damn exciting.

Oct 27, 2008
daley/zaromskis would be cool.. but i dunno if its a good fight for zaromskis. he needs to fight ASAP, but if he gets KO'd one more time, thats it for his career. & i think daley could do it.

despite only having one win in SF, i think semtex/diaz is the fight they'll wanna make.

diaz has a strong chin, but yeah, its still a dangerous fight for him or any man. despite his problems with cuts though, i'd still bet on diaz over most anyone.

Nov 20, 2010
daley/zaromskis would be cool.. but i dunno if its a good fight for zaromskis. he needs to fight ASAP, but if he gets KO'd one more time, thats it for his career. & i think daley could do it.

despite only having one win in SF, i think semtex/diaz is the fight they'll wanna make.

diaz has a strong chin, but yeah, its still a dangerous fight for him or any man. despite his problems with cuts though, i'd still bet on diaz over most anyone.
Diaz/Daley: Battle of the sloppy strikers.

They are both talented strikers, but man would it look ugly.