Strictly Strange & Feat Presentation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Thank you Strange for these albums. Great work, the Strictly Strange CD is just awesome, I love almost every song. Love gottalotavit. Money Money Money and World Gone Crazy are just amazing songs, two of Tech's best ever IMO, and Twerk is a great song. Exclusive and Party Rock are great of course, and the first Skatt and Snug i forgot whats it called is bumpin. 7 Days and Whip It are old but still love listenin to em. Great CD.

And Kutt's album is right up there with Killer for me, excellent work Kutt.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Agreed all this music coming out of Strange in the past year or so has been fucking great, especially since we went 4 fucking years w/o new music from Tech at one point. And I agree Feature Presentation is right up there with Killer that's for damn sure

Sep 30, 2006
I also want to thank Strange Music for all the quality music lately!!! Kutts album is fuckin fire! i had high hopes, but this is far beyond what i thought it could be. great production, great lyrics this has it all. i really like the choices of producers and beats that are coming out of the Strange camp. congrats to not only Kutty, but to all of Strange Music for all the great music.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I think I'm going to pick up Kutt's album later today.
I do want to say thanks to everyone at Strange for providing me with some of my favorite music.

The only thing I ask for now is KABOSH.

Jun 2, 2005
Fuc'n Circuit City didnt hav the shit so imma cop my disc from best buy 2morrow from what i heard tho its fuc'n sic. Cant wait for the Denver show.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Fuc'n Circuit City didnt hav the shit so imma cop my disc from best buy 2morrow from what i heard tho its fuc'n sic. Cant wait for the Denver show.
Which circuit city did you go to? I can't believe CC wouldn't have it but best buy would, especially in Denver. Hit up an FYE or Independent Records bro this shit is fire

May 7, 2008
TECHS WORST SONGS..are on this cd... all the love goes to kriss and prozak..

graveplott ?? what a joke ! a tech die hard fan needs to pull a kennedy on killa c