Strictly Strange Fall Tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
So I work at a Wal-Mart here in Billings haha (summer time position, I go to college here too)...but anyways Killa C (From Grave Plott) came in today and I was talking to him for a while and I asked him when Tech was gonna go on another tour (besides Strange Noize 2) and he said they were planning a fall lineup and referred to it as "Strictly Strange". This was the first time I've heard anything of this so I assumed that not too many people have heard either. Just something to look foward to if SN2 skips any towns...maybe y'all will get hit up in the fall? I know they're skipping Billings this time around but they said they'd be back around November. Something to look foward to at least.

Nov 24, 2006
Haha I was tempted to ask him but didn't wanna mention anything about hearing it before it's release...I didn't know if talking about downloading a leaked album was taboo to artists or something haha. But I agree with ya.

Sep 4, 2006
Ya, they are only doing big markets from what it looks like for Strange Noize. I also heard about the Strickly Strange tour from Prozak a couple months back, so we will see.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
what does strictly strange mean exactly? tech,kali,and kutt are give ins, but does that mean S&S will be attending as well for the full tour? honestly dont care much for GP so it wouldnt hurt my feelings if they didnt show, not sure how i feel about prozak live, but i guess he could tag along

Aug 16, 2003
An all Strange tour has been brought up on here before... as a matter of fact I think it was Skatterman that said somehting about it earlier this month on here. Im pretty sure it will be like it sounds just all strange artists..which will be cool as hell

Nov 24, 2006
did he come in dressed like Darth Maul?
Naw he was wearing a Dirty Thug records shirt...trying to promote everywhere. He was telling me that there's a strictly Grave Plott concert tomorrow night that he was trying to plug to everyone and he was all tryin to get me to invite people...I told him I had to work haha. And I think an all strange tour would big tight. Tech, Kali, Kutt, SS, Prozak, Ill Bill (since he's on it now), GP...and whatever happened to Critical Bill and shit? They were alright but I thought they signed with strange? I'd love to see Skat and Snug live.

Oct 17, 2006
i hope they bring out Skat and Snug for real.
and let kaliko/kutt split a set or something like right before tech then jump into the tech set. and it would be dope to have everyone do songs together during tech's set

Jun 22, 2004
Yeah the Strictly Strange Tour is happening. I called in the Dead Dragon Show (an internet radio show) last weekend and talked to Liquid Assassin. It'll start in October most likely.

Nov 14, 2002
So I work at a Wal-Mart here in Billings haha (summer time position, I go to college here too)...but anyways Killa C (From Grave Plott) came in today and I was talking to him for a while and I asked him when Tech was gonna go on another tour (besides Strange Noize 2) and he said they were planning a fall lineup and referred to it as "Strictly Strange". This was the first time I've heard anything of this so I assumed that not too many people have heard either. Just something to look foward to if SN2 skips any towns...maybe y'all will get hit up in the fall? I know they're skipping Billings this time around but they said they'd be back around November. Something to look foward to at least.
Did "killa c" suck you off while telling you this? If he didn't, you got jipped.