Streetsweeper Social Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Funny enough, I had no idea who this was until about 5 minutes ago when I saw a write up for them attending the Sasquatch 2009 music festival. Apparently, they did a show not to long ago at the Crocodile (club in Seattle) and it didn't go so well (although, there were no details included). But, they did it right at the festival.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2009/05/sasquatch_09_street_sweeper_so.php

Apr 25, 2002
The group needs a DJ.

The songs are on a whole too formulaic - 3 verses from Boots followed by a guitar solo. Chorus if any is usually weak.

This album should have come out like 5 years ago when this type of concept was more popular.

In any case I like Boots and welcome good commie music like this dispite the flaws in the record. Maybe they'll stick together long enough to hash out their mistakes and correct them on the next album.

Apr 25, 2002
The group needs a DJ.

The songs are on a whole too formulaic - 3 verses from Boots followed by a guitar solo. Chorus if any is usually weak.

This album should have come out like 5 years ago when this type of concept was more popular.

In any case I like Boots and welcome good commie music like this dispite the flaws in the record. Maybe they'll stick together long enough to hash out their mistakes and correct them on the next album.

damn...im so high reading ur shit and i realize u aint lie'n......Boots rhyme patterns, deliverys, and humor didnt dissapoint.Boots shares my favorite rapper position with only Casual, on the fact that with each album, they both remind me of why their my favorite rapper, music/beats wise is a different story.............

Tom Morello did the guitar and bass on the album if im not mistaken so he pretty much did the music production, and IMO the music was good.......to me, the chorus's on a whole were weak, lyrics and music.........the verses, lyrics and music were real nice...........i couldnt agree with you more on everything u said.......as far as the DJ, Pam The Funkstress is right there.............i think with a little tweaking they can do some big shit.........